Chapter 18: Food Fight

Molly's POV:

I grab Shawn's hand and drag him downstairs with me. 'Lets make pancakes for breakfast,' I say. 'Okay,' he says. 'Can you grab the mixture out of the cupboard please,' I ask? 'I guess so,' he says smirking at me.

We start cooking the pancakes and Shawn wraps his arms around my waist while resting his chin on my head. 'Can you grab a plate,' I ask? 'Sure. Where are they,' he asks? I point to a cupboard behind him and he grabs one.

I finish making the pancakes and pile them up on the plate. I pass them to Shawn and he carries them into the lounge. I grab some icing sugar, a lemon, jam, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and chocolate chips. I carry them into where Shawn is and sit down next to him. I pick up a pancake and squirt some whipped cream onto it. Then I add chocolate sauce then finally I put chocolate chips on it.

Shawn's POV:

Molly finishes making her pancake so I pick up the whipped cream. I put some on a pancake then spray some on her cheek. She turns and looks at me with her eyebrows raised. She grabs the icing sugar and pours some onto her hand.

She then blows all of the icing sugar from her hand onto me. I then wipe some chocolate sauce onto her nose. She does the same to me. We continue on like this for a while then decide to eat our pancakes. We finish eating and she grins at me. 'What,' I ask? 'Oh nothing,' she says. 'Tell me,' I say smirking. 'Or nah,' she says giggling.

I pick up the whipped cream and spray some on her face. She narrows her eyes at me. She stands up and stands in front of me. 'Whatcha doing,' I ask? 'This,' she says as she sits on my lap still facing me. I wrap my arms around her torso and she gives me a hug.

She leans back and looks at me. I look from her eyes to her lips. She does the same thing and before I know it I start leaning in. She does the same thing and we kiss.