Chapter 30: Couples, Couples & More Couples

Molly's POV:

'Lets go downstairs,' I say grabbing Cams hand. I pull him downstairs into the lounge. We walk in and see everyone watching TV. Steph and Carter and cuddled up to each other. Same with Lilly and Nash. I let go of Cams hand and run over to Shawn. I sit down on his lap.

He jumps in surprise but then wraps his arms around me. 'Awe you guys are so cute,' Cam coos, 'it makes me sick.' I laugh and poke my tongue out at him. 'If we make you sick then we'll leave,' Shawn says picking me up and carrying me out of the room.
He carries me out to the car and sets me on the trunk so I'm facing him.

I wrap my legs around his waist and give him a peck on the lips. He kisses me back and hops up next to me on the car. We just lie there and watch the waves crash against the shore. I feel Shawn looking at me. I turn to face him.

'What are you looking at,' I ask? 'An extremely beautiful girl,' he answers. I blush and hide my face in my hands. 'Don't hide. It's cute when you blush,' he says pulling my hands away from my cheeks.

'Shawn how did I get so lucky to have you,' I ask? 'Shouldn't I be the one saying that,' he asks, smiling cheekily. I roll my eyes at his playfulness.