Chapter 24: Beach

Molly's POV:

Shawn and I stop making out and just lie next to each other. My head is on his chest and his arm is around my waist.

'So what do you want to do now,' I ask Shawn? 'We could go to the beach,' he suggests? 'Okay,' I say. I get up off the bed and walk over to the door. 'I'll be right back,' I say. I quickly go downstairs to find Lilly. 'Hey bitch,' I say walking into the lounge. 'Sup faggot,' she replies. 'I need a bikini,' I say. 'There's a spare one in my beach bag,' she answers. 'And this is why your my favourite bitch,' I say laughing.

I go over and grab it out. It's a neon pink and blue strapless bikini. I head back up to Shawn's room. He's sitting in his bed already changed. I go to go into the bathroom but Shawn stops me. 'Just get changed in here,' he says. 'Nooo,' I whine. 'Its not like I'm never going to see you naked,' he says. I roll my eyes. 'You can still turn around,' I say. He sighs before turning around.

I quickly change and tell Shawn he can turn around. He looks me over. He grabs two towels from a cupboard and comes over to me. He passes me the towels then picks me up bridal style. He carries me downstairs. 'Bye guys we going to the beach. Don't come down,' I say.