Chapter 40: Be Alright

*2 Weeks Later*
Molly's POV:

Shawns been in a medically induced coma for two weeks. Each day I've spent with him. The doctors say that he's doing better now. Well much better than he was doing. I miss hearing his voice all the time. Or when he's just zone out and start singing to himself. I hold his hand tightly.

'Shawn I know you can hear me. I love you so much. Further than the moon and back. I miss hearing your voice everyday. Today the doctors are taking you out of the coma. They say that your going to be fine but there is a chance that once they pull you out you might not make it.

You have to make it. I can't imagine a world without you. No I DON'T want to imagine a world without you. I need to here with me. Your my anchor. I love you with all my heart and you need to survive this,' I say.

A doctor walks in ruining my moment. 'Are you ready to do this Miss Dallas,' she asks? 'Don't say that. Your making it sound like we're taking him off life support,' I say shuddering, 'but yes I am ready.'
She clicks a few buttons and we watch as Shawns brain waves start changing. He shifts around in the bed, he opens his eyes slowly.

Shawns POV:

I open my eyes. Bright light is everywhere. It takes a moment for me to adjust but I finally do. I look around and see Molly sitting beside me with tears in her eyes.

I grab her hand that's sitting on the bed. She squeezes it slightly. I smile at her. She stands up and smashes her lips to mine. I hear the doctor 'aw.' Molly pulls away blushing.

'Oh young love,' the doctor says, 'I hope you guys last.' 'Thank you,' Molly says. 'Anyway,' the doctor says, 'Mr Mendes you have 4 broken ribs, your right wrist is broken and you have a minor concussion.' 'Oh okay,' I say. 'And you can go home tomorrow.'