Chapter 35: Breakfast

Molly's POV:

I walk downstairs into the kitchen. I grab some cereal out of the cupboard and pour myself a bowl. Shawn walks down. 'Hey where's mine,' he asks? 'Get your own,' I say poking my tongue out. He chuckles and finds a bowl.

I go and sit in the lounge. I turn on the TV and scroll through the channels. I eventually end up on Nickelodeon watching "Sam & Cat". Shawn walks in. 'Are you seriously watching this? This is for kids,' he says laughing. 'Im under 18 so technically I am a child,' I say giggling. Shawn rolls his eyes.

I finish my breakfast and put my bowl on the table. Shawn finishes his as well. I cuddle up into his side and he puts an arm around me. 'Your so cute,' he whispers in my ear. 'I know,' I say sassily. Shawn scoffs. 'In your dreams.'

'Ha ha very funny,' I say plainly. 'Aw you know I love you,' he says. 'I love you too,' I say. 'I love you more,' he says. 'No I love you more,' I say looking at him. 'I'll love you for eternity,' he says. 'Okay. Okay you win,' I say giggling, 'that was pretty deep.'

Shawn gives me a peck on the cheek while getting up. He takes the dishes out to the kitchen. I watch the end of "Sam & Cat" then walk into the kitchen. Shawns standing at the sink doing the dishes. 'Bae you didn't need to do those I could have,' I say. 'No you go sit down,' he says, 'I'm fine.'

I ignore him and grab a tea-towel. I start drying a bowl when I feel a bubbly substance on my face...