Chapter 58: I Love You

Shawns POV:

I wake up and realise that today is mine and Molly's anniversary. I glance over at the time. 4:37am. Why the hell am I awake? I close my eyes and move closer to Molly.

I wake up again and look at the time. It's 9:48am. I look at Molly, who's rolled over and is now facing me. Soft snores are coming from her mouth. I kiss her forehead and climb out of bed. I go into the bathroom and quickly shower. I then get dressed into:

Black jeans
Red/black checked top

I style my hair in its usual quiff and go downstairs. I pull out the bacon and eggs. I heat up a pan to make breakfast. I boil the jug and make Molly a cup of vanilla tea. I dish up our breakfast. 4 plates. Ethan walks tiredly downstairs. 'I smelled food,' he says. I laugh. 'Go get your sister,' I tell him. He sighs before walking upstairs.

Molly comes down. 'Aw you made breakfast,' she says. 'Yeah,' I say. I go over to her. 'Happy anniversary,' I say kissing her lips. 'PDA,' Ethan and Hailey shout. Molly jumps in fright and I chuckle. 'Happy anniversary mum,' Ethan says kissing Molly on the cheek. She hugs him back.

We all sit down at the table and eat our breakfast as a family. 'This is actually nice,' Molly says. I put my hand on my chest as I gasp in offence. Hailey laughs. 'I love you,' I say to Molly. 'I love you too Shawn,' she replies. 'Ew mushy, lovey-dovey stuff,' Ethan says fake gagging.