Chapter 16: Punches And A Movie

Molly's POV:

Cam explains what happened last night. I am angry. I leap up and Cam holds me back. 'Let go,' I warn. He does. I storm into the kitchen where Matt is making himself himself a hot drink. 'What the actual fuck,' I yell causing Matt to turn around. I walk up to him and punch him in the face. He stumbles back. I lift my fist to hit him again but someone holds me back. Matt looks at me. 'I-I-I,' he starts. 'Dont ever talk to me again,' I yell, 'I hate you so much Matthew Lee Espinosa! I guess you never changed.' The person holding me carries me into the lounge. I look up and see Shawn and Carter carrying me. I can feel tears running down my face. They put me down and I storm off into Cams room.

I lie down on Cams bed and close my eyes. Soon I drift off to sleep. I wake up and see its 2:30pm. I get up off my bed and go into the bathroom. I realise I'm still wearing my dress from last night. I go into Cams room and grab a pair of pants and a hoodie. I change into them. They are really big on me because he's taller and has longer arms than me. I roll up the pant legs but don't bother with my sleeves. I walk downstairs. I go into the lounge and sit down next to Steph.

None of the others ate in there. 'What are you wearing,' she asks laughing. 'Cams clothes,' I answer proudly. She laughs at me. Just then Cam, Nash, Shawn and Taylor walk in. Cam stops and stares at me. 'Why are you wearing my clothes,' he asks? 'Because I didn't want to wear that dress,' I say in disgust. The boys laugh and shake their heads. Cam sits down next to me. I take a selfie with Cam and Steph and upload it to Instagram. I put the caption:

Hanging with the fam at a beach house. Please follow @CameronDallas and @Stephxoxo <3

It gets a whole lot of likes then Steph and Cams phones start going off. 'Your welcome,' I say. They laugh at me.

*Later On*

We put on a movie and I soon get really sleepy. I lie my head on Stephs shoulder with my feet draped over Cams legs.

Nash's POV:

I look over and see all the Dallas's asleep on the couch. Molly is in the middle with her feet on Cam and her head on Stephs shoulder. Steph has her arm around Molly. I pull out my phone and take a photo. I post it to Instagram and write the caption:

@Molly.xo @CameronDallas and @Stephxoxo are all very sleepy. They are such a cute family. Like this photo if you agree.

I look at Carter he's asleep on the couch next to Taylor and Shawn. It looks like everyone is asleep but me. I grab a blanket and a cushion from the couch and lie on the floor. I drift off to sleep. I wake up and hear screaming.

I open my eyes and see Molly freaking out. She keeps yelling stop. There are tears running down her cheeks. Cam and Steph are desperately trying to wake her up.

Molly's POV:

'Matt and Cam have me against the wall. Nash, Taylor and Aaron are repeatedly punching me in the stomach. 'Stop,' I yell out. They punch me harder. Cam and Matt let go of me. I drop to the floor in pain. Carter walks over. He kicks me in the side and stomach several times before they all walk off laughing.'

I wake up screaming. Cam and Steph are shaking my shoulders slightly. I have tears running down my cheeks. I look up and see Steph, Cam, Carter, Shawn and Nash all staring at me wide-eyed.

'What the hell,' Cam asks? 'Why the screaming,' Steph asks? I hear footsteps running down the stairs. Aaron, Jack G and Jack J run in. 'We heard screaming,' they say turning on the light.

'It was just a bad dream,' I say shaking and breathing heavily. 'Do you want to talk about it,' Nash asks? I shake my head. I feel Steph put her arm around me. I hug her back and then dry my eyes. 'What time is it,' Shawn asks? Cam pulls out his phone. '4am,' he says. 'Sorry for waking you all up,' I say. 'Its okay. You didn't mean too,' the guys all say. I curl up against Steph and Aaron turns out the light. I drift off to sleep again.

I wake up and look at the time. It's 1:30pm. I sit up and accidentally kick Cam. 'Sorry,' I whisper. 'Its okay,' he says stretching. 'What's the time,' he asks? '1:30 in the afternoon,' I say as I stand up.

'Should I wake them up,' I ask Cam? 'Yeah,' he says, 'I'll vine it.' He pulls out his phone and I shout, 'OMG there's a fire.' The boys leap up alarmed. I fall onto the couch laughing. Cams laughing too but the guys look kinda annoyed. 'We'll get you guys back,' Steph says.