Chapter 7: Magcon

Eliza's POV:

I wake up. Today is the first day of Magcon. It starts at 10:30am so I look at the time. It's 9:30am. Okay that gives me 40 minutes to get ready. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. When I look closely I can still see the bruise that happened when Matt punched me on my last day in LA. I then turn on the shower. I get in and look down. There are still bruises over my torso. Some are darker than others and more sore. I wash my hair and hop out.

After my shower I wrap a towel around myself and go out to the room. The boys are still asleep. I pick out an outfit; a floral tank top, a pair of high-waisted shorts, a black zip-up hoodie, with my black converse. I walk back into the bathroom and change. I notice you can kind of see the bruises on my higher back but who cares. I then dry my hair and put it into a messy bun. I decide to wear my glasses again today.

I go into the room and stand on my bed. 'Wake up,' I yell causing the boys to jump in fright. Someone throws a pillow at me and I fall off the bed. 'Ow,' I cry out. I just added another bruise to my collection probably. The boys stand up. 'Why'd you yell,' Nash asks? 'Cause its 10am and you have 20 minutes to get ready,' I say. The boys leap up and go to their rooms. Shawn and Cameron crawl out of bed. Shawn goes and takes a shower. He comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looks at me and I look away. 'I know you like what you see,' he says. I laugh. 'Put some clothes on,' I say.

*20 Minutes Later*

We are all sitting in the limo. I sit between Cam and Matt. There's an awkward silence. 'So...' Matt says. 'Want to play truth,' Nash asks? 'Sure,' we all say. Nash starts, 'Eliza where were you born and where do you live,' he asks? 'I was born in Cali and I live in Florida,' I say. My turn. I think hard for a moment then say, 'Taylor what is one thing you regret,' I ask? 'Not eating breakfast,' he says laughing. We ask a few more questions then the limo stops.

Cams POV:

We hop out of the limo and Eliza takes off her hoodie tying it around her waist. I see a bruise on her shoulder. 'How you get that bruise,' I ask? 'Im a very clumsy person,' she replies with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

We go backstage and get ready. Our names are called and we run out in stage. We sit down at a table to answer questions. We answer a few then Eliza gets asked one. 'Rhis isn't really a question it's more of a dare,' the girl says, 'I dare you to kiss Taylor on the lips.' Eliza sighs. 'I won't kiss him on the lips but I'll kiss him on the cheek. Is that okay,' she asks? The girl nods. Eliza stands up and walks over to Taylor. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and walks back to her seat. We get a few more dares then a girl asks Eliza, 'What is your full name?' Eliza takes a deep breath. 'My full name is Molly Eliza Dallas-Peters,' she says. She's sitting on the end of the table next to Matt. She moves her chair so she's a bit further away from him. I'm shocked did she just say Molly Peters?

*After Meet and Greet*

We sit in the limo. This time Eliza/Molly sits by the window. She rests her head on the window and doesn't talk. She looks really upset and annoyed. She asked Shawn to sit next to her so she didn't have to sit next to one of us. There's another awkward silence but no one tries to break it.

We get back to the hotel and Eliza is the first one out of the limo. She runs into the hotel. By the time we get inside she's already up in our room. The guys look so guilty. 'Why are you so quite,' Hayes asks elbowing Nash. 'Don't worry,' Nash says. We get up to our floor and all go into our rooms. We walk in and Eliza's lying on her bed. She looks up and avoids all eye contact with me.