Chapter 56: Date

Molly's POV:

Shawn and I walk down the street hand in hand. We stop outside Starbucks and Shawn drags me in. We haven't been here forever, just Shawn and I. He goes up and orders while I find us a booth.

Shawn sits down holding our drinks. He passes me a cotton candy frappe. 'That's what you always got as a teen,' he says smiling proudly. I laugh. 'Shawn your too cute,' I say calming down. 'I know,' he says smirking at me. I roll my eyes at his immaturity.

After we finish our drinks we get up and leave. We walk down the road more until we reach the park. We go and sit down underneath one of the oak trees. Shawn lays his head in my lap as I play with his here.

'Relationship goals,' someone says, walking over to us. I look up and see Matt and Megan. Oh yeah they got married. 'Hi,' I say smiling at them. 'Hey bro,' Shawn says, not moving. 'Are you on a little date,' Megan coos? 'Yeah. Both kids are at home,' Shawn says.

'Matt lets leave the two lovebirds alone,' Megan says grabbing Matts hand. They walk away and Shawn smiles up at me. He sits up and places his lips onto mine. 'PDA,' someone else shouts. I look up and see Hayes standing there.

'I swear people follow us,' I mutter. Shawn laughs at my comment. Hayes walks over to us and sits down. 'Hey poo bear,' I say. 'Hi Mol,' he says back. 'Why are you here,' Shawn asks? 'Don't say that,' I say slapping his arm, 'that sounds rude.' Hayes laughs. 'Well I was walking around and then I saw you two sucking faces so I came over to say hi,' he explains. I laugh and pat his back.