💮 Chapter 17: I'm not angry, thank you

It turned out that Tang Shuo and Gu Yansheng didn't agree with each other because of him, and in his heart, he felt that Tang Shuo was worthless, and he wasn't worthy of his love.

Wen Niannan naturally understood the pain of unrequited love. He had been in love with Gu Yansheng for six years and hadn't received a single response from him, just an endless waiting and mocks. He didn't want Tang Shuo to make unnecessary efforts like him.

As soon as he raised his hand to reply, Tang Shuo sent another message.

[My love for you isn't less than you feel for Gu Yansheng. I don't care if I get my hopes up. I'm not asking for a response. As long as I can see you, I'll be very happy. ]

What Wen Niannan didn't know was that, on the other side, Tang Shuo almost pulled out all of his hair just to send that only paragraph.

After writing and deleting, he was struggling with a few words for an hour.

Finally, after sending the message, he stared at the phone nervously waiting for a reply from Wen Niannan.

Ding~

Young Master Tang's eyes suddenly widened, staring at the message on the phone screen.
[I'm at home and not angry, thank you. ]

Those short words let Tang Shuo breathe a sigh of relief, and sent another message with excitement.

[I thought you would never talk to me anymore. I feel relieved. ]

Wen Niannan imagined himself looking at the crying face behind that and shook his head helplessly. Every time he met Tang Shuo, he was always cruel to him.

Thinking of the furious way out of Gu Yansheng, he couldn't help but worry again.

Gu Yansheng, on the other hand, when he left the restaurant, went straight to Shen Luoan's residence. That house was personally chosen by him for Shen Luoan. There were many gifts from him in the living room.

Looking at Shen Luoan, who was well-behaved while making coffee, his irritated mood gradually decreased.

He felt a little guilty remembering that Luoan had been dragged away by him before eating.
It was Shen Luoan who saved him from the kidnappers. He was seriously injured and unconscious. Luoan kept him awake with a gentle voice avoiding a future coma. For his kindness, Gu Yansheng was willing to protect him for the rest of his life.

Gu Yansheng walked towards him with gentle eyes and hugged Shen Luoan from behind.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Shen Luoan asked putting down the coffee in his hand.

Reaching out and stroking the soft hair of his beloved, he lowered his eyes and said with sadness: "I'm sorry Luoan, were you scared just now? I didn't care if you left without eating, did your stomach felt sick?"

"It's okay, I'll just eat some porridge later."

"Thank you for understanding me, Luoan."

Shen Luoan suddenly lowered his head and said: "This was my fault. I shouldn't have told you to go out with me. He's still your husband. It was wrong for us to be seen by him."

"Sir? While he was having a private meeting with another man at night, he never thought of himself as my husband, pretending to be sensible and weak in front of his mother and everyone.

When he hooks up with a man, his body doesn't look that weak."

Thinking of the hypocritical appearance of Wen Niannan, Gu Yansheng had a very disgusted expression.

Shen Luoan was secretly delighted because, before even taking action against Wen Niannan, he had destroyed himself.

"Tang Shuo also said that they happened to meet in the hospital. Maybe it's the first time they came out to hang out. Don't be angry. Be careful of your body. I know my aunt doesn't like me but I really don't want anything to happen to you."

Shen Luoan's thoughtful look was torture to Gu Yansheng. He took the man in his arms and hugged him tightly, staring firmly at the front.

"Wait for me, even if he doesn't agree to the divorce, I can find a way to have him sign it. You will be by my side without dishonoring your name."