💮 Chapter 73: Has begun to care about him

Looking at the closed door blankly, Wen Niannan stepped back clearing the path, Gu Yansheng snorted back to the room.

There was a moment of silence in the corridor, looking at the broken glass fragments on the ground, Wen Niannan knelt to pick it up. A careless hand was cut, the blood was dripping on the ground.

Looking at the blood on the ground, Wen Niannan looked in a daze, recalling that scene he saw in the alley at that time.

The bloodied man, with his bruised arms, fainted on the side of the road, the kidnappers were still looking for someone, he was terrified but he stepped forward to help the injured man to cover the wound, but he was still losing blood.

The man was dizzy about to faint, Wen Niannan could only keep calling him to avoid him to faint.

Panicked, with trembling hands and feet, he took out his cell phone dialing 120 to ask them to save him.

Suddenly hearing verbal abuse not far away, Wen Niannan ran over to check in fear.

Seeing that the person was about to be found, he turned his head to look at the person who was in fainted, a plan crossed his mind, a way to keep the man alive...

But what he didn't expect was that the plan was going to put him through those terrible nights, those painful memories surrounded by endless fear and pain...

While lying on the hospital bed, his whole body was in pain, he raised his hand to touch his neck, but found that there was nothing but air, after all the torment he finally broke the string, before finally collapsing.

If Dr. Li hadn't appeared back then, maybe he would have become a lunatic...

Wen Niannan looked at the blood on his hand, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, revealing a distressing smile: "I thought I lost it...I thought...I lost it...I didn't lose it, it turns out it was still there somewhere, it's great... great..."

Why did Gu Yansheng keep the necklace... why he was looking at the necklace with such nostalgic eyes...

Wen Niannan's body stiffened, an unthinkable guess suddenly flashed in his mind.

Is it...perhaps that he misses the person who saved him...

The pieces in his hand fell to the ground without great force, Wen Niannan quickly collected the fragments putting them in the trash can aside.

He stood up and leaned against the wall, breathing hard, his eyes filled with consternation and shock.

Does he remember me? How could be...

Suddenly, he realized that Gu Yansheng had been staring at his neck before he fell unconscious, he was looking at the necklace...

The thought of that, made Wen Niannan raised his hand, covering his eyes, he whispered with a bitter smile: "It really is..."

After washing, Gu Yansheng sat on the couch, closing his eyes to rest, he opened his eyes irritably, looking through the window, unintentionally thinking of Wen Niannan's sudden change of attitude towards him, that indifferent expression flashed in his mind.

He took the computer on the side, turning it on to contact Xiao Li. he wanted to check the information of the company's current situation.

The door was opened, Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to look. Seeing that it was Wen Niannan, he lowered his head and continued to look at the files on the computer.

Wen Niannan lifted the blanket sitting on the bed, raised his hand to turn off the headlight in the room, then he turned on the small lamp in front of the bed, laying down with his back facing the person in front of the window. The room was so quiet that there was only the sound of typing on the keyboard from time to time.