💮 Chapter 63: Finally awake (3/3)

Gu Yansheng roared in indignation: "What about Luoan? Is Luoan going to be attacked by him at his will? You kept saying that it was for my own good. You arranged this marriage for me at your convenience, separating me from the one I loved. I was going to propose to Luoan, we must have been engaged...you ruined everything!"

"Shut the hell up! That whore of Shen Luoan doesn't deserve the privilege to be part of my family, you'll never think about it until I die! "

Lu Yun obstinately rejected Gu Yansheng's ideas. She would never let that person named Shen replace Nian Nian. She could see through the calculations made by the hoe.

Shen Luoan's uncle had always wanted to be part of the Gu family, but Gu Yansheng was kept him in the dark, giving him contacts and making investments.

"It's my freedom. I'd rather give up my position as the president of the Gu Group and break all the relationships with the other members. I'll definitely divorce! "

" You! Will you dare to do that? Lu Yun raised her hand to hit him again.

"Madam!"

There was a sudden exclamation from Aunt Lan, the few people in the living room calmed down, they turned around looking at the stairs.

Wen Niannan stood pale on the stairs, his eyes slightly reddened, he was frozen in place. After hearing noises, he looked up at Gu Yansheng in the living room with no expression on his face.

Wen Niannan didn't know how long he had slept. He kept having the same nightmare in his sleep, the cold sweat on his forehead dripped onto his pillow.

"The bastard escaped and got it wrong! Damn it!"

"Kill him! Let's get the work done, ptui!

" Beat him! Beat him hard! Shut him in the basement! "

The little silhouette was on the ground in a fetal position holding his head and his stomach, it was so painful that he couldn't move, punch after punch...kick after kick...

"Oh...It hurts...Help! Help me...!!! "

The man in the bed suddenly opened his eyes and woke up, his eyes full of fear, his body trembling violently. It took a while before he gradually calmed down.

There was severe pain in Wen Niannan's head. He raised his hand to touch it but instead he felt the gauze. Suddenly, he remembered what happened before he fell into a coma.

The door that was being closed slowly, and...the indifference in the eyes of the person outside...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marathon day

(7/10)