💮 Chapter 105: Dr. Li's treatment has worked

Lu Yun looked at him with a startled look, angrily saying with a harsh sand severe tone: "You are obviously very talented in managing a company, you can quickly stand strong in the world of eating people without spitting out bones, so...how...can you be so insensitive and slow to feelings?"

Gu Yansheng turned his head looking at Lu Yun, frowning and wondering: "I don't understand what this has to do with my management of the company, it's not very difficult to deal with the business, every processing method has been carefully calculated in my mind, it can't go wrong."

He wasn't feeling that way about his mother's words about his insensitivity.

Gu Yansheng felt that his feelings towards Shen Luoan weren't dull, because he felt that he probably liked Shen Luoan since he was in high school.

He found himself often staring at the back of Shen Luoan in a daze, often dreaming with the voice calling him not to sleep in the alley that day.

From then on he clearly understood that he liked Shen Luoan, that's why he hid the necklace secretly and stood up for him when Shen Luoan was being bullied.

Shen Luoan said that he was the best person to him and he would do everything for him.

So Gu Yansheng didn't think he was slow with his feelings.

Lu Yun looked a little pale and tired as soon as she heard him: "With everything aside, I don't want to have to do anything with it, in what happens between you, but there is one thing, you aren't allowed to trouble Niannian anymore, as for the cooperation with the Wen family...It goes on as before, after all, the company's business has nothing to do with the family's private matters."

With a slight gleam of his eyes, he said: "Of course, it will be the same as before."

Lu Yun suddenly gave him a meaningful look, then she got up and walked outside the door.

Zhou Yuanfeng followed her with his luggage, glanced at him, as passing by Gu Yansheng, he patted him on the shoulder, finally, he turned and left.

Aunt Lan walked out of the kitchen placing the food on the table one by one, in resume, there was only a pair of bowls and chopsticks on it, and the huge dining table where there were usually a few people eating together, in a blink of an eye, he was the only one left.

Gu Yansheng sat at the table staring at the chopsticks, looking at the chair aside, a strange color appeared in his eyes.

Aunt Lan, who would usually be at the table that time, hid in the kitchen not even with the intention to come out, also Uncle Xu, who returned from accompanying Lu Yun to the door, saw him but he just nodded not speaking, then he turned and went upstairs to clean.

The whole house became notably quiet, the usual sound of the TV in the living room was gone.

Gu Yansheng sat at the dining table alone, feeling that the food in the bowl had no taste at all, being difficult to swallow as chewing wax.

After eating a few mouthfuls, he lost his appetite, Yansheng stood up putting down the chopsticks, in his way he saw Aunt Lan in the kitchen and said: "Aunt Lan, I'm done, I'm going upstairs."

Aunt Lan in the kitchen didn't respond, a surprised Gu Yansheng turned around going upstairs.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw that Uncle Xu was packing Wen Niannan's clothes taking them from the closet in the room, Uncle Xu was putting the blue pajamas Wen Niannan often wore in the suitcase.

"Uncle Xu, what are you doing?"

Xu Shu raised his eyes, looking at Gu Yansheng and saying: "The old lady told me to pack...Mr. Wen's clothes and his other belongings and send them to Wen's house later."

"Send to Wen's house?"

Gu Yansheng, shocked, remembered that Wen Niannan didn't take anything with him when he left, only the divorce agreement...

As he walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and lit a cigarette, he watched Uncle Xu putting his clothes in the suitcase one by one, but he suddenly saw something familiar.

Uncle Xu stopped looking back at him with confusion.

Gu Yansheng put out the cigarette in his hand walking over, then he took the handkerchief in Xu Shu's hand, a surprise look after getting a closer look.

Isn't this the handkerchief he used before?

He clearly remembered that Zhou Yuanfeng lived in the old house at that time, often using his handkerchief by mistake, so in order to distinguish his handkerchief, the servants in the family would embroider a musical note on the corner of the handkerchief, and that handkerchief had that embroider note.

But since the servant left, any of his handkerchiefs had embroidered any more notes.

So why does Wen Niannan have his handkerchief?