💮 Chapter 116: I want W.E. to play live

When Wen Niannan saw the fag-ends on the ground, he guessed that the person in the car was Gu Yansheng.

Gu Yansheng had the habit of smoking, and every time there was a piece of it left and then thrown away, sp the cigarette fag-ends in front of the car were all broken and thrown away.

The man in the car came out after he entered the building, it was Gu Yansheng...

"Your...your hair..."

Wen Niannan's hair which covered the scar was cut short and combed up, revealing a smooth forehead and a shallow scar.

Gu Yansheng's heart trembled when he saw Wen Niannan's gaze on him, he looked at the scar, taking a step forward subconsciously, but Wen Niannan's face changed as he took a step back.

After looking at the distance and alertness in his eyes, Gu Yansheng's expression became a little stiff as he stared at the person in front of him blankly.

Those days, in order to prevent Wen Niannan from discovering that he had been parking the car far away, each time he could only watch him and Tang Shuo from afar, but today, when Wen Niannan came alone, he relaxed his guard and got out of the car.

"My hair was long and it blocked my eyes so I combed it up, why should I tell Mr. Gu if I cut my hair?"

Wen Niannan raised his hand and stroked his hair, looking at Gu Yansheng's eyes full of coldness.

"It looks good to show your forehead..." Gu Yansheng suddenly said for no reason, the two of them froze in place as soon as the voice fell.

It looks good...

Wen Niannan's hand behind his back clenched tightly, he didn't understand why Gu Yansheng would follow him and watch him, or what Shen Luoan was planning with him.

"Gu Yansheng...what are you doing here, are you following me?"

Gu Yansheng's face suddenly became ugly after being pierced straight through, he suppressed the emotion in his eyes, and said seriously: "Following you? I was just passing by here to buy some things, who do you think you are, so narcissistic and arrogant, don't take yourself too seriously."

Obviously, Gu Yansheng was a little panicked after being exposed, the excuses he made were so flawed, there was no supermarket at Leqing Street, and there was a supermarket downstairs in the Gu's Building.

Wen Niannan looked at the car behind Gu Yansheng, and then at the monitor at the entrance of Mingyue's studio, which happened to be facing the car parked position.

"Do you pass by every day? Do you need me to check the surveillance?"

Gu Yansheng followed Wen Niannan's gaze, and his face instantly changed as soon as he saw the monitor installed at the door.

"Yes, I am following you, I wanted to see if you couldn't wait to be with your old lover after divorcing me, but I didn't expect you to come to Tang Shuo..."

"What is it? Are you that puny? We're already divorced, you have no right to see what I do after the divorce."

Wen Niannan raised his hand and touched the scar on his forehead, recalling what Gu Yansheng had just said, his eyes were full of irony.

"Good-looking? Is this scar good-looking? This is all thanks to someone! I used to be afraid of having scars, thinking that you would hate me, being careful not to get hurt, but I didn't expect this only scar to be given to me... "

Gu Yansheng's throat choked, but the words didn't come out nor reached his mouth, his face became a little ugly and he turned his head away.

"I"