💮 Chapter 40: Balcony deal

When he saw the disgusted expression on Gu Yansheng's face, Wen Niannan felt a stab in his heart.

He stood up straight full of shame, looking at the people around him, everyone's face were full of mockery and disdain.

Wen Niannan took a few steps back with a face white as paper, he pushed away from the crowd running out as fast as his legs could.

In the eyes of everyone, he escaped after his little play was discovered, and in their minds, he was a man with crooked ideas.

Surprisingly, the person in charge of the Gu family made an unexpected move, nobody thought that he was that sensitive, for the sake of his lover, he prevented his spouse from doing a scene in public. When they saw the protagonist of that farce had run away, everyone agreed that there was nothing more to see, so they decided to get away from there.

"Wait." Gu Yansheng's cold voice sounded, causing everyone's heart to pound.

"I hope you all can forget this incident happened at today's party and please keep your mouth shut. I don't want to hear anyone talking about what happened here."

The people who were present there were all men who had been in the business circle for many years. So o one took that as a threat, they all left after nodding in agreement.

Gu Yansheng with an unreadable expression looked in direction of Wen Niannan's leaving, he lost himself in his thoughts for a long time.

"Yansheng."

"What's wrong? Does it still hurt?" He said looking down at the crying person in his arms, as he saw his wrist was still red, he worried.

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt anymore. Everyone is watching us. It isn't good. Let me go, please."

 "I'll get you some medicine. Wait for me on the sofa."

 As soon as Gu Yansheng left, Shen Luoan immediately went to the balcony, a moment later, the balcony door opened, and a man dressed as a waiter came in.

"Did you get them?"

"Yes, I got all of them." The man took out a camera handing it to Shen Luoan.

"Well done, the promised payment will on your account tomorrow."

Shen Luoan leaned on the rail, he turned on the camera, taking a look at the gallery, a wicked expression showed on his face. In a sinister tone, he said: "Wen Niannan, let's see how you're going to fight me this time!"

After that, he put away the camera and left the balcony, but what Shen Luoan didn't notice was that someone was standing on the grass under the balcony.

Tang Lunxuan drank too much that night, so he went outside to get some air, but he didn't expect to hear Shen Luoan making a deal with god knows who.

He decided to see the show from a distance, finally, it wasn't something where he could meddle in, all he could do was just feel sorry for Wen Niannan.

"Sir, eavesdropping isn't something a gentleman would do."

Tang Lunxuan was shocked by the sudden chilly voice in his ears. When he turned his head, he saw a face so close to his that he accidentally bumped against it.

"Hiss...It hurts." Tang Lunxuan covered his forehead, looking straight at the culprit, but he found that there were a lot of cracks in his glasses, that when his face turned red of fury.

"What a coincidence, to meet you again." Zhou Yuanfeng didn't expect to meet the same guy who also liked to hide in corners just like him.

"You broke my glasses, you'll have to pay for them." Although his expression was dead serious, it was funny to see him.

"Sorry, I'll buy you a few more next time." 

Tang Lunxuan chose to ignore such a brainless person. He stepped forward trying to leave, when he looked at the opposite face that somewhat looked gloomy and charming at the same time, and unintentionally he stepped on Zhou Yuanfeng's foot.

When he stepped on him, Tang Lunxuan realized that he was being a little clumsy. At that moment, someone called him, so he used that to run away as fast as he could.

Seeing that person escaping in a rush, unconsciously Zhou Yuanfeng curled his mouth. then he raised his head taking a sip from the red wine in his hand. 

----------------------------------------‐----‐----
Crazy week: Day 2
(1/2)