💮 Chapter 117: Niannan...are you W.E.?

Shen Luoan looked at the score of The cage in his hand, and the smile on his face froze, he looked in the direction of the camera, gritting his teeth, he walked to the piano step by step.

The Cage was the first song released by W.E., the song that made W.E. crowded the multitude at the first click, it was the favorite song in the hearts of all fans, making people feel the heartbreaking sadness and depression with just the sound of the piano.

The difficulty of the piece was hailed as an extremely difficult piano level, the most difficult and classic middle and high part had been challenged by many pianists, but they all failed, also the famous pianist Phil was one of the few challengers who succeed.

Shen Luoan bowed to the audience and sat down, placing his hands gently on the keys, his eyes flickered slightly.

The same was playing the piano to win prizes, so his piano skills weren't much worse than W.E., since Brave written by W.E. wasn't impossible, that song should be fine too.

Bear with the past...

But at this time there was one thing Shen Luoan ignored, Brave was different from The cage.

Fans hadn't heard of W.E. playing Brave, but The cage was played by W.E., making it heard by fans countless times.

When the piano sounded, some people in the audience felt that something was wrong, but they only thought that W.E. hadn't played it for a long time.

But the tune gradually reached the most classic and high part in the middle, but the more it was played, the duller it became, the transition in the middle didn't reach the top, the audience at the scene couldn't bring in the piano sound.

"What's the matter? How did W.E.'s piano become so ordinary?"

"Is he really W.E.? His piano sound doesn't have that deep emotion at all."

"I can't believe that W.E. could play that bad, that kind of piano, he doesn't have the skills."

The audience talked a lot, their eyes were full of doubts when they looked at Shen Luoan.

At that time, the Internet also made headlines because of the live version of The cage, they felt that wasn't W.E.'s piano skills, some people even said that W.E. was overblown without his ability, said that The cage was a late synthesis.

That time, It provoked the pianist Phil posted a Weibo on the same day.

[W.E's music is the best, and The cage is one of my favorite songs, I won't allow anyone to slander it, let alone the rat that pops up from unknown sources to tarnish W.E's reputation! ]

Gu Yansheng watched the entire live broadcast the entire time, turned off the computer, leaning back on the chair, with a blank look in his eyes.

Tang Shuo posted the finished theme song on the computer, rubbed his sore neck, and looked at Wen Niannan who was sitting in front of the window reading a book.

The person in the light blue knitted cardigan sat obediently at the window holding a book and looked at it seriously, Tang Shuo smiled blankly at the scene.

"Today we invited W.E., the great first god of DAWN! Welcome him!"

"Hello everyone, this is W.E. Shen Luoan."

Wen Niannan suddenly paused after hearing W.E. holding the book in his hand, he turned his head to look at the big screen on the wall behind him.

On the screen was Shen Luoan...