💮 Chapter 9: Is this a hug?

After Wen Niannan's injury healed a little bit, he was desperate to get out of bed to walk around.

He was finally able to walk out of the room's door while Uncle Xu was out.

There was still some pain in his body, Wen Niannan leaned against the wall to rest for a while, he was feeling dizzy by walking just two steps, but he tried to go ahead.

"Um..."

"Little brother, be careful, are you okay?" a sweet voice asked playfully.

Wen Niannan opened his eyes to see a person in front of him holding his pained body, they had two intoxicating dimples, a particularly brilliant smile, and two eyes staring at him suspiciously.

After he recovered, he hurriedly pushed away the hand holding him but fell back again because of the loss of the body's center of gravity.

"Be careful, I got you again. Is this a hug, little brother?."

Wen Niannan wanted to move over the hand that was holding his waist again, after seeing that it was useless, he slowly said to the man: "Let me go."

Tang Shuo was visiting a friend who was in the hospital. When he was about to leave, he saw Wen Niannan who was staggering falling at the door and caught him.

"Will you be standing firm after I let go? Huh?" Tang Shuo looked at the embarrassment of the man, teasing.

"I let you let go, now let me go!" Wen Niannan started to tremble again, pushing his hands hard.
Realizing that there was something wrong with the person in his arms, Tang Shuo let go of his hand, only to see that the person fell and sat on the ground shivering constantly, suddenly looking at himself with horror.

Tang Shuo was stunned for a moment when he looked at the familiar face, and then said with joy: "Wen Niannan? It's really you. I haven't seen you for so many years. I didn't expect to meet you here. Do you remember me?"

Wen Niannan leaned his back against the wall and slowly stopped shaking, stood up, and looked at the person staring at him with excitement. Looking at the two sweet dimples, a figure suddenly flashed in his mind.

He remembered him, the young master of the Tang family who confessed to him in front of all the teachers and students in high school, but he just threw himself on Gu Yansheng and rejected him directly, but Tang Shuo never gave up pursuing him, but later when they graduated from high school, lost contact.

"Young Master Tang, how could I forget you?." Wen Niannan said with a smile, with his back on the wall.

"Haha, don't call me like that, just call me Tang Shuo." Tang Shuo scratched his head and smiled embarrassedly.

"By the way, how did you hurt yourself?"

"It's was nothing, I accidentally fell and knocked on the roadside table." Wen Niannan's smile faded.

Tang Shuo obviously felt that things weren't that simple. A thought crossed his mind. He raised his head staring at the ring on Wen Niannan's right hand and said: "You're injured and hospitalized and no one is taking care of you? Where is Gu Yansheng? Didn't he come?" Wen Niannan froze in place, not knowing what to do or how to reply.

"He...he's coming, I'm waiting for him."

Tang Shuo looked puzzled and asked him: "Hey, Isn't Mr. Gu talking about the new project today? My brother will be there too."

Looking at Wen Niannan's embarrassed expression after being exposed, Tang Shuo realized that he had said something wrong and immediately changed the subject saying: "Niannan, are you still dizzy? Let me help you to go back to the room. How can you come out by yourself when you're still injured."

"No...no, I'll go by myself, you don't need to help me."

Avoiding Tang Shuo's outstretched hand, he started walking towards his room while holding on to the wall.

"Haha, you really don't like others touching you as in high school. I thought you were an inhumanly arrogant young master without knowing that you'd heard that before."