💮 Chapter 132: You make me feel disgusted

Wen Niannan was startled as soon as he heard what he was blurting out, the hand applying the medicine trembled as it pressed against the wound, Gu Yansheng suddenly grabbed his hand hard.

"You...what did you just say! How dare you call Tang Shuo's name!"

Gu Yansheng held Wen Niannan's hand tightly, his eyes full of coldness.

Wen Niannan was struggling to get up, the other man's strength was too heavy, he couldn't get rid of it.

"Let me go."

Gu Yansheng stepped forward, staring straight at Wen Niannan, he gritted his teeth and said: "You call him so easily. It seems like you two have close contact usually..."

"It's none of your business. Let me go!"

"So that's how you defy me! Can't I touch you!"

The reason why Wen Niannan called Tang Shuo reflexively was that every time he was injured, Tang Shuo would pitifully run over to ask him to apply the medicine on him. Tang Shuo and Gu Yansheng were injured because of Wen Niannan's condition.

Some time ago, in order to take care of an injured Wen Niannan, Tang Shuo watched Wen Niannan's recovery while he was busy at home in his studio. As a result, he fell from the stairs with low blood sugar and dizziness, he bruised his arms and knees.

Wen Niannan was writing a song in the room on the second floor when he suddenly heard a sound, his movements were a little slow because of his injury on the leg, but before he could get out of bed, Tang Shuo walked into the room with a bump, his face was full of pain.

"What's wrong with you, Tang Shuo? Your leg..."

"Niannan, it hurts so much, my leg is also seizure, we became two little seizures, what should we do..."

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo, with a red nose and aggrieved face in front of him, and laughed: "Yes, you have also become a small seizure."

Tang Shuo saw that Wen Niannan laugh at him without comforting him, and muttered: "You even laugh, it really hurts, Niannan, can you help me apply some medicine?"

"Okay..."

From then on, Tang Shuo would get hurt every three to five times just to pester him to apply the medicine.

Every time he applied medicine to Tang Shuo, he would stare at him for a long time, and occasionally he would stretch out his hand to gently put some of his long hair behind his ears, that way he was accustomed to calling out Tang Shuo's name.

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was in a daze, the anger in his eyes was even worse, and he was thinking about another man...

"I hope you won't forget what you promised, you will take care of me until I recover."

Wen Niannan raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Yansheng, he said indifferently: "The medicine has been applied, you don't need my care anymore. I will go back first."

"Stop!" Gu Yansheng raised his hand to stop the man from leaving but forgot that his left shoulder was injured.

"Hiss..." 

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng with a pained expression on his face, and his eyes flashed slightly.

"You...don't move around if you are injured, and take a good rest after applying the medicine. How come you don't know how to care like Tang...like a child?"

Gu Yansheng clutched his shoulders as he didn't answer, but looked down and stared at Wen Niannan's clenched hands, his eyes sank.

Sure enough...Wen Niannan still hadn't changed. Just like in high school, he couldn't see others get hurt. Even if he hated someone in his heart, he still would be softened...