I was stunned. This boy is a professional liar. He's trying to make me look like the bad guy.

The principal turned to me.

"Lewa you know you are knew here, so I have no idea why you are already getting into trouble and being rude to your classmate. Do you know who this boy's parents are? Imagine what would happen if they hear of this and decide to do something. You really should be careful especially when you know that you are a scholarship student, that scholarship can be taken away from you very easily"

"No sir don't be too hard on her Lewa is my friend and nothing will happen to her Scholarship" he made sure to make emphasis on that word.

He knows now. My life is over. I'm going to be an outcast.

"Alright Jason. Lewa what do you have to say?"

I turned to Jason with a frown.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"It's no big deal. Come let's hug it out" he said with a smirk.

What have I gotten myself into.

I reached in for a hug.

"You are a better liar than I pegged you to be, scholarship girl" he whispered in my ear.

"You can return to your classes now. And Lewa I hope you know the school would have to call your parents or guardian"

"Yes sir" I whispered.

My own has finished.

As we both stepped out of the Principal's office, Jason turned to me.

"Lewa, Lewa. Who knows what else you've been hiding from everyone" he smirked.

"Jason I'm begging you right now, please don't tell anybody" I pleaded.

"We'll see about that Scholarship girl" he smirked.

By now I was boiling.

"What the frick did I ever do to you?! First you make Emeka date me just so you can make him break up with me. Now you are threatening me with my Scholarship. What is it now?!" I screamed in his face.

My outburst just seemed to be amusing to him because he burst out laughing.

"Lewa dear, I will go as far as I can to get my Revenge" he simply said.

Revenge for what?

"Don't even act confused. Don't act like you don't remember stealing my seat on the first week you spent in this school and insulting me in front of the entire class" he fumed.

Let me get this right. The reason why I've been going through all this is because I took his chair in class. The reason for all my tears was because of a seat.

I turned to the devil who was still smirking at me.

Lewa don't do anything that will jeopardize your Scholarship here.

"You belong in an assylum" that was the last thing I said before storming off.

**********************************************************************************

"Iwalewa wa n bi!" (Come here) my mother called.

The school has called her.

"Mo nbọ ma !" (I'm coming ma) I replied.

I am already prepared for what is to come.

I'm wearing three layers of clothes right now.

I walked into the living room just as she dropped the foodstuffs she bought on her way home on the dining table. She seemed calm.

"Good evening ma, how was..."

Slap.

All I can hear is a mind numbing ringing noice. I couldn't hear properly but I watched as my mother's mouth moved. She was shouting that was certain.

After a few minutes, I could hear properly. By now my mom had calmed down a bit.

"Let me just tell you something unfortunate. If your scholarship is terminated, I will not pay one kobo for you on school. You will simply start going to public school. If I don't keep to my word, call me a bastard" That was the last thing she said before storming into her room and slamming the door.

I walked into my room with tears in my eyes. That slap hurt like a bitch. I caught Sister Shade lying on my bed staring into space, but when she heard me enter the room she sat up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

Don't get me wrong the room was meant for Sister Shade and I but she always preferred to sleep in the guest room. And she almost never came here unless it was to call me or ask for something.

"You know I'm your sister right? You can always talk to me about anything" she avoided the question I asked.

"I know that Shade" I replied.

Mom and Dad had forbidden me from referring to her as Shade, they said she was an adult and deserved to be addressed with respect so I've been calling her 'Sister Shade' since she turned eighteen.

"Then talk to me about everything that has been happening in your life since you joined that 'oyinbo' school. And I know you have a boyfriend" she laughed.

I sighed.

Here we go.

"Well..."

By the time I had finished Shade was already dying of laughter. I hit her leg.

"It's not funny" I whined.

My head was on Sister Shade's lap while she played with my braids.

"Yes it is" she laughed.

"All I sha have to tell you is that you should try as much as possible to stay away from that group. Nothing good is going to come out of you being there Lewa and don't let Jason think he can just step over you, show him who is boss and don't let him think you are afraid of him for any reason. You hear me?" Shade said with a hand on her ear.

I simply nodded knowing it wasn't possible for me to stop talking to Vivian

It feels good to have someone I can trust. Even though I had Vivian, I couldn't always trust her with everything, I haven't even told her about my dad leaving.

And that was how I fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************
Glossary

Oyinbo- foreign

A/N:

It always seems like I'm writing in the middle of the night.

It's 2am right now and I still can't sleep, I'll probably start working on a new chapter.

Anyways, what did you think?

Feel free to let me know.

QOC: Who is your favorite YouTuber/ Actor/Actress?

I can't even list how many YouTubers I love, but my favorites would be Sssniperwolf, RebalD, James Charles, Brent Rivera (and gang) and courtreezy.

Anyways, don't forget to VOTE, SHARE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Oh! and before I forget.

I made characters aesthetics so it would be appreciated if you could please check it out. It took a while to make.

LIKE SERIOUSLY THE STAR BUTTON IS JUST RIGHT THERE. TAP IT!!!!⭐ MAKE IT TURN ORANGE.

PLEASEEEEE.......

Until next time.

Ily 🥰