√14. Secrets

(UNEDITED)

Stephanie's POV

"I love you" he said.

Compassionate, kind, funny and loving, that's what he is.

Looking at his tall, fit body, and his full plum pink lips, with his full afro hair, my heart couldn't help but melt. All mine.

"I think we should break up". I voiced.

"What do you mean by you think we should break up?! Is this some kind of joke? A prank?!"

He looked so sad it made me feel awful.

"But you are leaving the school soon, you guys will be writing WAEC in two months"

His hands raked through his afro.

"And you decide to this right after I confessed my love for you?" He said softly.

I stayed quiet.

"We can't break up Stephanie. I need you!" He said.

"I love you too Daniel, but we can't do long distance. You are going to school at Leeds. The last time I checked that is in London!" I spoke.

"Can we talk about that when the time comes? We still have a whole two months!" He said.

"Fine" I said softly.

"I know that's not why you wanted to break up though" he said.

"Yes it is, why else?" I defended

"No, you wanted to break up because you are scared that I care about the fact that you are on the Scholarship program. And I keep on telling you that I don't care." He said.

"But you're out of my league. You're tall and rich and..."

He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Let's go out" he said.

"Out where?"

"Amusement park on Saturday?"

"Sure" I smiled at him.

"Let's go for break before everyone starts looking for us"

**********************************************************************************

Titi's POV

"What's with that Lewa girl?" I asked Stephanie.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"At first, she was flirting with Jason and the next thing we know she starts dating Emeka. A whole Emeka!"

"Why is it now paining you? Are you not the one that said that you don't like him anymore and that he is a player?" She said.

"That was before we dated. I got to know him better. That Lewa girl seems so fake though. She acts nice to everyone and acts like she is Ms perfect" I replied.

"The fact that she joined the school and was able to make Emeka fall for her in less than two months is a skill, not a reason to be hated on" she said.

"Anyhow. When are they even coming back from that their competition?"

"They should be back by now. let's go and check"

**********************************************************************************

Third person's POV

"Did you guys win?" Vivian asked Lewa and Emeka.

"Before nko. We are Royals, we always win!" Emeka replied.

"Tell that to our useless literary and debate team" Zara said and everyone laughed.

"Abeg I'm hungry is there still food in the cafeteria?" Lewa asked.

"FFO(for food only) it's only food that you know" Titi attacked her.

"It is sha better than looking like skeleton. Be looking like someone with Anorexia" Vivian hissed.

"Somebody cannot even make a joke without being attacked again. Sorry oh" Titi said.

"Babe, let's go and check for food. I'm also hungry sef" Emeka said dragging Vivian away.

When they were away from everyone, Lewa turned to her boyfriend.

"Why is Titi always attacking me?" She asked.

"She's just jealous of you, just ignore her" Emeka replied.

"Why would she be jealous of me?" She asked him.

"Because you are prettier and smarter than her. And also because we dated last year" Emeka said.

"Are you mad? You guys dated and you didn't tell me since. Even Vivian didn't mention it!" She yelled.

"Calm down, it was nothing serious. Just a fling. I promise" he said.

"She better not be one of those crazy ex's" lewa said smiling.

Emeka just chuckled.

**********************************************************************************

A/N:

SO WHILE WRITING THID I WAS THINKING MAYBE MY CHAPTERS ARE TOO LONG, SO WHY NOT SHORTEN THEM. THIS CHAPTER IS 654 WORDS. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT? SHOULD I SHORTEN MY CHAPTERS OR LEAVE IT AS IT WAS?

I also noticed that you guys aren't commenting anymore, and you don't reply when I ask how the chapter was, so I'm going to stop doing that. Instead, I'll be the one asking the questions.

This chapter's question is; what state do you live in?

I live in Lagos.

First ten voters get a dedication in the next chapter.

I also want to do a tag fest.

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH WITH THE RANTS.

More than 50% aren't even reading this.

Imma just end it here.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. IT ENCOURAGES THE WRITER.

Thank you for reading.

#ENDSARS #ENDSWAT #STOPPOLICEBRUTALITY #REFORMTHEPOLICE

Dedicated to blarkkitty thanks for the advice. And claudia-143 for being a fool.
Also christabel1232, she just joined Wattpad and her book is amazing!!!