√10 Apologies

A/N:

Not me editing this at 1 am.

And before the chapter begins may I beg you to please vote on this chapter.

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

Just a little recap...

"oh, I almost forgot.."

"Forgot what?" I asked.

"Your dad was here earlier..."

And now...

"What did you say?" I snapped my head towards her.

"I said your dad was here..."

"Shut up I heard you !!" I snapped at her.

"Nawa for you oh! Why your blood come dey hot like this" (Why are you getting angry)

"I snuck out of the house! What did he say?" I asked.

"He was banging on the gate demanding that the gateman lets him in to see you so, I decided to call the estate security on him because I was trying to get some sleep and the neighbors were already complaining,"

How can she be so nonchalant about this?

"You called security on my father, Vivian can you hear yourself?!"

"Cool your blood nothing will happen to him, they go drop him for outside our estate," Vivian said. (Relax, nothing is going to happen, they will drop him outside of the estate)

"Vivian!! Vivian!! Vivian!! How many times did I call your name?" I asked.

"Thrice" she answered

"If anything happens to him it is you that will pay his hospital bill, I have told you my own," I say in a threatening tone.

"I said nothing will happen to him. Is it not the same man that you were rambling on and on that you hate? Wetin de work you" Vi said (What is wrong with you?)

I hissed and made my way to the bathroom.

"You better come back and tell me what happened with Emeka. I want to know whether my best friend is still a virgin oh!" the idiot yelled to my back before I slammed it shut.

I took out my phone from my jeans pocket and dialed my dad's number.

I need to know if he is okay.

He might be a little abusive and violent, and he might also have been the one to gamble of our family's savings but when he isn't drunk he is the nicest and most reasonable man I have ever met and I love him for that.