√6 Cover Up

************************************************************************
A/N

I  want to dedicate this chapter to daliamansour
She said so something really nice in the last chapter 😀.

You can start reading now...

Enjoy

************************************************************************

Lewa's POV

"Wake up" someone whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see Vivian smiling at me.

What is she doing in my house?

"Can you cover for me?" she said.

I sat up in my bed and noticed that she was wearing a dress and heavy makeup.

"Why aren't you in uniform?" I asked

"What don't you understand in cover for me?" she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"On a date"

My eyes widened "With who, on a school day"

" It's one guy like this that I met, he's in uni," she said.

"Vivian!! Vivian!! Vivian!! How many times did I call your name?"

"Three?" She said.

"Why do you hate me like this, what did I do to offend you like this, ehn!!!"

"Babe calm down joor" she said.

"Don't babe me, I am not your babe"
"What if you should now go and get raped, or he uses you for rituals?"I said.

"He already knows he is getting laid just cover for me," she says.

"Are you mad?! Does he even know you are in Secondary School?" I ask.

"What is all this now!! If I needed all these insults I could have just told my dad to cover for me, are you not supposed to be my friend?!!" She screamed at me.

"Bring your voice down you will wake everybody up. I'm sorry, oya I will cover for you" I said.

"Ehen now you are talking"
"If anyone in school asks, tell my dad took me to a charity event," she said.

"Vivian, I am getting tired of all these lies, every day is just a lie after the other, just to cover up one lie," I said feeling uneasy.

"No problem now, go and tell the whole school the truth, me I will just deny you," she said, then she got up and left my room in anger.

I picked my phone up to check the time and saw that it was already almost seven o'clock.

I jumped out of bed, I am already running late.
School is about thirty minutes away and assembly ends at 8:00.

I rushed into the bathroom and peeled off my clothes and then I immediately jumped into the shower.
When I was done, I came out and wore my underwear and uniform.
I rushed into the kitchen to see if there was anything I could munch on my way to school. I picked up two apples and a pack of chinchin and rushed out of the house.

I entered Vivian's car and told the driver to speed to school.

In case you guys are wondering, we always ride to school together.

" Where small madam dey?" he asked.

Shit!

"She's having cramps?" I say.