√4 To the Village

******************************************************************************************

A/N:

I was supposed to pull a double update.

But...

I really don't have anything to say so...

Enjoy

Sorry for my awkwardness🙍🏾

******************************************************************************************

Vivian's POV

"Where is Jason?" I asked Emeka.

"I don't know, check the music room," he said.

You must have all met Emeka, he is Jason's best friend and to cut it short...

We hate each other's guts.

I slammed the classroom door shut and made my way to the music room.

I entered the music room and saw him playing the keyboard. I slapped him hard.

The bastard didn't even flinch.

"Are you ever going to get tired of that?" he asked with a bored expression.

"How dare you!"

"What did I do this time Vi?" He asks

I glared at him.

"Do you even learn?" he stopped playing the piano and turned to me

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I've told you times without number that I do not like you that way, but for some absurd reason you keep throwing yourself at me" he paused for a second.

"And then the inevitable happens, you get heartbroken and for some reason, it is my fault. Go check yourself, Vi"

You must be confused, let me explain.

I was at a party last night with the gang- don't even ask why I was at a party on a Monday night- we all had enough to drink... blah...blah...blah... Jason and I had a little moment... I think we all know where this is going. Anyways, imagine my surprise to hear Emeka talking about how Jason said I always beg him to hook up with him.

Just imagine what will happen to my reputation if that story spreads around.

"Jason, I swear to God if I hear one more person talking about that lie you fed them with I-"

"You will call your daddy to come and beat me? Ogbeni shift one side joor"

He knew I was defenseless.

I slapped him hard again and stormed out of the music room.

That is just one of the disadvantages of having a weakness.

***************************************************************************************

"Vivian!!!" I heard my father shout my name.

So he even remembers that he has a daughter

"Yes daddy," I said entering the pool house.

"Don't daddy me!! What is all this?" he shouted.

Uh oh.

"A pool?" I replied.

"You are really getting on my nerves Vivian, why did you take so much money from the joint family account?"

"So that is why he was shouting my name like that" I thought to myself.

"Back to school shopping," I said with my hands crossed.

"3.5 million naira back to school shopping?!!!"

"Why are you shouting at me like that? it's not as if you don't spend more than that on that your secretary" I rolled my eyes.

"Be yelling at someo-"

Before I could speak again I received a slap from my dad.

"Pack up all your things, including your millions of naira shopping. You are going to live with Nne in the village"

Is this one mad? This might have scared me as a child but not now.

I can blackmail him.

"I am not going anywhere," I said

"Vivian..."

I interrupted him before he could finish, "It's like you want the press to hear about how Senator Uche Okoroafor cheats on his wife with his secretary, threatens to ship his only daughter away to live with his mother who he abandoned after his wealth. Oh! And let's not forget how mysterious it is that a bunch of guys come here every month with bags filled with cash, I'm sure INEC would not mind the little tip" I said with an evil smirk on my face.

He looked like he just saw a ghost.

He was about to say something before my mother came out to save me.

"Otunba!!! What do you think you are doing?"

"Nnena, you are the reason this girl is spoilt like this, can you believe that she took 3.5 million from the account?"

"Is that why you slapped her?"

"Vivian go to your room, your father and I need to talk."

"Okay mummy" I turned back around and looked at my father with a victorious look on my face.

*****************************************************************************************

I know it's short, but I really felt the need to update.

So... I just gave you guys a glimpse of Vivian's life.

Feel free to let me know what you guys think.

QOC(Question of the chapter ):
How old are you? ➡️
I am 14.

Don't forget to vote and comment

****************************************************************************************

Xoxoxo
-Temi_loluwa14