√15. Masturbating

I promised an update.

I literally spent like four hours typing this cause id type one sentence, then I will go to YouTube, then I'd come back and type two sentences and then I'd go to tiktok.

Ps: I wrote this book in 2020 when I had just turned 14 keep that in mind before reading because it's really cringe worthy lol.
**********************************************************************************

Arriving at school early is not something Lewa Abioye is known for. Apart from first days of school and important competitions, you would never see her in school before 8am. Today however, is a very different situation.

"Aahhan! Lewa is this you?" I turned around to see Wura a girl from the commercial class stalking towards me.

"Nooo its her mother" I hissed.

"See this one oh, because I came to greet you. Na me fuckup if my classmates were here would I be talking to you?"

One thing you need to know about Wura is that she is very hot tempered and she is very violent.

"Im sorry; Im just always grumpy in the morning. Someone cannot play with you?" I joked whilst nudging her with my elbow.

"Anyhow, how was your weekend?" Wura asked.

Wait oh, when did we even become friends?

"It was fine. Let me drop my bag in my class."

"Okay, Fhatima is here anyways." Wura said referring to her best friend.

I nodded my head in dismissal.

What would I now be doing until my friends come to school?

I reached into my bag, deciding to submit all my assignments before school starts.

I started with my Chemistry assignment based on the 2012 past questions. As I was about to open the door I heard two people speaking in hushed tones. Almost as if they didnt want anybody to hear what they were talking about. I pressed my ear against the door to try and hear what they were saying. You cant blame you would do the same.

"You have one simple task and its taking you an entire term to do it! What is your problem?" the person said.

I've heard that voice before. Im just not sure where.

"I'm working on it now. You need to learn to chill." the other person said.

I could recognize that voice from anywhere, it is Emeka.

What is he working on?

I felt like I was invading his privacy, so I went back to the classroom. Ill just submit with the rest of the class.

**********************************************************************************

"Did you guys not hear the bell or are you just deaf?!" Mercy screamed at my classmates and I.

"I've been telling them since to move out for sports they will not listen" I said.

"Oh! So you are in this class Lewa. Its even good sef. Oya all the girls kneel down, including you Lewa" she said.

The whole class burst into a series of groans and protests from my classmates.

"See this one oh. What class are you in that you are telling us to kneel, or is it because the school pitied you small and gave you prefect position. Me I'm not kneeling oh" Zara said.

"See this one oh. I give you guys five seconds to kneel. Five..."

"Come oh, Mercy its like you are mad. If you have a beef me dont come and punish my classmates for it. Its not their fault that Im a faster runner than you. You better go and get your head checked my aunt works in yaba left I can call her for you. In fact..."