√3 First Impressions

************************************************************************

A/N:

After a week of procrastination, I finally decided to update.

Above is a picture of Lewa's school uniform.

Enjoy

************************************************************************

"Lewa come downstairs nau, you are running late" Sister Shade shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming" I replied.

Today is my first day at Royalvalley and I am really nervous.

Vivian said that we should ride to school together today, so that she can show me around Royalvalley before class starts.

But at this rate, I don't think that is going to happen.

Assembly starts at 7:45 and it is already 7:30.

Someone barged into my room. It was Vivian.

"Lewa, let's be going now," she said.

"I'm coming, this skirt is too short," I said.

"Can't you see my skirt, everybody's own is like that, your own is even too long"

"Ehen, I just don't want anybody to say I am trying to impress someone on my first day" I said.

Vivian burst into laughter.

what is wrong with this one

"Pick up your tie we will do it in the car," she said still laughing.

Mtchewww

************************************************************************

"Small small oh, I am not ready to die" I said

"Don't mind her, go faster" Vivian said.

We are currently sitting in Vivian's car driving to school and Vivian keeps telling the driver to speed up and at the rate at which we are going, I am afraid that we will crash.

"Babes, calm your blood, this is not the first time Mr. Usman is driving " Vivian keeps on saying

"We don reach oh, you fit open your eyes now" Mr Usman said laughing.
(We have gotten there you can open your eyes now)

"Thank you sir" I said and came down as fast as I could. Vivian followed after me laughing.

"What is it with you and laughing at me?" I asked.

"What is it with you and making me laugh?" she answered.

I turned around and saw a massive building, there were like four buildings actually, they were painted burgundy and grey. It may sound awful, but this was so beautiful. I saw about ten students entering the School's large golden and most of them were staring at me and Vivian.

"Impressive right?" Vi said behind me

"Yeah" I mumbled

We entered the gates and started walking before we pulled to a stop in front a class at the top of the door, there was a sign that read 11 Science.

This must be my class.

Vivian peeked into the class and shouted a girl's name.

"Zara!! come here"

A light-skinned ridiculously tall girl came out of the class and stood in front of Vivian and I.

"How far now," she said immediately she was stood in front of us.