Chapter 14

Hanna p.o.v

"What?"

"Oh my goodness."

"What the-"

There was a chorus of noise as everyone is finding out the first clue.

"I know, I know." I say waving my hands at them. "But, like A said, tick toc. We don't have much time. Anyone have any ideas on what this is?" I ask gesturing to the piece of paper.

Spencer opens her eyes wide. "What is that suppose to mean. It's literally just paper. A piece of paper!"

Toby rubs his head. "I'm a police officer, but seriously, we weren't trained on how to get a clue out of nothing."

"Fine. We'll worry about it later. For now, let's just try to think of where we need to go next." I say, and everyone was quiet, thinking.

"Well..." Aria starts, "To be honest, there is a lot of places where we all lied."

Ezra chuckles. "Yeah, you guys are some Pretty Little Liars." Toby smiles and high fives Ezra.

Spencer snaps her fingers at them. "Um, best friends in imminent danger here, no time for jokes."

I am stating to get irritated. "Guys! Seriously! Where did we all lie?" They sit quiet again.

"Wow, now that I think...it's obvious. We all lied at the police station. Multiple times.. for different things." Said Spencer.

"Yeah, that's true, sadly" I agree.

"Wow. A has a way of making us criminals." says Aria. Spencer cleared her throat. "Well.. we kinda are. We blinded,killed,lied,stole,cheated on things.... We are criminals." She said.
I laughed bitterly. "And I'm not even a full adult yet." Spencer breathed heavily through her nose, and said,"Okay let's go to my house so we can figure out a plan."Quietly, we all walked to her house.

Alison p.o.v
3:53 pm

My head hurts worse than all the pain I've ever felt combined. I feel like I just took my helmet off in outer space. I can't see anything, and I notice I'm only breathing out of my nose. I'm trying to move my lips, but they are stuck together.

I'm trying to move my arms and legs, but they are stretched away from me, tied to something.

Tears are uncontrollably running out of my eyes. I know I need to stop because
1. It's making my head hurt more.
2. My nose is clogging and I can't breath well.

Then it hits me...

Emily. I never found out if she was alive or dead. She was in worse condition than me, and if I feel like this, I can't imagine her pain. This also makes me wonder, where is she? Right now, I could care less where I am. I need to know where my baby is.

I fall asleep with her beautiful face in my mind.

+++

When I wake up, I can actually see, but my mouth is still taped shut. I try to move my eyes to look around, but every time, it sends a shock through my head. I squeeze my eyes shut and start crying again. I hear a noise.

Footsteps?
Yes. Footsteps.

I look to my right, and I see the source of the sound. My heart in pounding in my chest as I see A walk into the room. But instead of it being one A, it's two.

I'm watching frantically as both A's walk towards me. One of them walks to the left of my bed, and stands there facing me. And the other, stands on my right facing me. The one on my left reaches a gloved hand down, and rips the tape off my mouth so hard I scream. The A on my left smacks me.

"Shut. Up." says the A on my right. The voice sounds fake. Computerized. It's a voice disguiser.

"Do you know why you are here?" Right A asks. I sniffle.

"No, I-I don't." I say, my voice is shaking hard. I feel the trembling through my whole body.

"Well, you are here because you need to learn something. You need to learn. You need to learn how to be a good person. I bet you don't know how many people hate you. You also need to learn how to stay dead. And trust me... we'll teach you."

Through my fear, I find the courage to say something that makes it seem like I wasn't scared out of my mind.

"I don't care who hates me. I have my best friends and my girlfriend, Emily. That's all that matters actually. Not what you or anyone else thinks." The A on my left snacks me again. Then he/she/it turns around and leaves like nothing happened. This time after the smack, rage surged through my body.

"Leave me alone! I yelled, my voice still shaking.

"Haha. You don't scare me. I can do more to you than you can imagine. I know what I can do to you that will hurt you more than killing you. Killing is short and quick. But... I know that taking this will do the job."

And as this whole thing was rehearsed, it probably was, The other A comes back dragging Emily by her hair. The sobs coming from her are ringing in my ears. Everything sounds distorted... but I swear I hear A say:

"We are willing to kill her, to teach you."