Chapter 8

I'm gonna try author p.o.v in this chapter even though I hate writing in it.
--

Ali p.o.v

I awake to the smell of bleach and disinfectant spray. I am at the hospital.

The walls of the room are covered in ugly pink flowers. I don't know who would want to wake up to ugly pink flowers. I look down at my body. I was in a white and blue hospital gown... the kind where your butt hangs out the back.

I try to lift my head, and a sharp pain racks through my skull.

"Ugh..." I groan. I have a brace on my right leg. The last time I hurt a bone was in 4th grade when I fell out of Jason's tree house.

Then, I remember why I am here. "Emily...."

***
Author p.o.v

~Going back about 5 hours in time~

The EMT went over to Emily and Alison. They were behind a big oak tree in the mini woods on the side of the road.

The police just responded to a horrible accident on Ross road.

The police examined the scene. Firefighters put out the fire on the wrecked Nissan Fairlady.

The EMT named Jonny Williams found the two damaged girls first. The girl with the blonde hair was holding the brunette. Jonny called over some of his Co-workers.

They checked the girls, to make sure it was safe to move them. The brunette was in bad condition. She was shot in her back. The blonde had a fractured leg, and injuries to her head and back.

"Okay, Harper, grab the brunette and get her on a stretcher and into the ambulance fast. She needs to get medical attention right away. Get the blonde to the ambulance fast too. Her head is bleeding and she has a fractured bone in her right leg."

Harper gently picked up the brunette girl and placed her on a stretcher. "Sammy, help me get her in. We gotta speed... or she can die. She is in critical condition."

Harper and Sammy put the brunette in the ambulance. Harper started hooking her up to all kinds of machines and Sammy started checking her.

"Woah..." Harper said in a shaky voice.

"What is it?" Sammy asked.

"She's flatlining..."

Meanwhile, Jonny is with the blonde. He softly laid her on the stretcher.

"Emily?" She asked. Jonny guessed Emily was the badly hurt brunette. He was taught if a hurt patient asked about another hurt or patient just tell them they're fine.

"She's in the Ambulance, okay?"

He speed walked over the the back of the ambulance and put the hurt girl into the back and closed the doors.

***
Spencer p.o.v

I'm laying here on my bed listening to Beethoven, enjoying my weekend so far. I already finished my homework earlier this week, and Toby said he was stopping by with a surprise. Ahh I love him.

I hear my phone vibrating. It's laying on my desk. "Ugh who is it?" I say aloud as if I will get an answer. I wouldn't even be shocked if I did.

It's Toby.

"Hey, Officer hotness. I miss--" he cut me off.

"Spencer, sorry, but seriously. I'm on my way now. It's about Emily and Alison." his voice shook. I could tell something was wrong.

"Wh-What's wrong. What happened Toby?" I asked. My heart was beating fast, thumping against my chest as if it wanted to burst out and jump across my floor like a hare running from it's predator.

"They got into a car accident.. and Emily was shot."

--------------------

Aria p.o.v

"Ezra!" I callfrom outside is apartment door. As soon as I finished calling his name, he opens the door.

"Hey babe," he smiles his crooked smile and pulls me into a kiss. My heart flutters in my chest.

"I have Pie," I tell him and walked into his apartment.

"Why pie?" He asks.

"Why not pie?" I reply with a playful smile.

He laughs. "Good point."

He opens the pie box and starts cutting it.

Beep! Beep! Beep!
My phone goes off.
It is from spencer.

SOS... Emily and Alison got into a car accident. Em was shot. Get to the hospital now!

--------------------

Hanna p.o.v

"What color?" Asks the Asian woman who did my nails. Her name is Sue, and she is my favorite nail artist. She has my nails looking amazing.

"Hmm.. I'll go with yellow and sky blue today." Sue nodded. My hands already had their soak, and had all the nasty dry skin peeled off, and all they have to do is be painted.

Sue starts with my left hand as usual... so I can still text.

I'm scrolling through Instagram, liking pictures, when I get a text from spencer.

SOS... Emily and Alison got into a car accident. Em was shot. Get to the hospital now!