Chapter 22

Long chapter? Long chapter.
Love you all! 😘

///

Spencer p.o.v

I have Emily ride with me and Toby, because I'm really  worried about her. She hasn't stopped crying, no matter how much she wipes her tears. I console her to the best of my ability, but I don't think a hug from me will fix all her problems.

I want to ask her so many questions, but I seal my mouth shut. I wouldn't want to be pounded with questions as soon as I just got home from being shot, and kidnapped.

"Emily we are here, tell us if this park is familiar." She looks up and sniffs.

"Yeah," her voice quivers. I nod and we get out the car. Caleb, Hanna, Ezra and Aria are in front of us and we walk to meet them. "So, Emily says this looks familiar. That means that she most likely is or was here." Toby says rubbing his hands together.

"I pulled up that map on my phone and it says that her phone is located," He pointed North-West. "Over there. Not that long of a walk."

"Well let's get going." I say, and we all start walking into the thick woods.

-

After walking for about 15 minutes, we come across a good sized cabin. We stop and stand behind a thick evergreen tree. "Is this it Em?" Aria asks her with a hand on her lower back.

Emily nods. "This is it."

"Alright, We will go in and go straight to Alison. There is 7 of us and only 2 of them." Says Toby.

"And Paige is horrible at fighting," Emily added.

I nodded."Ok. everyone draw your weapons and let's go in."

Emily p.o.v

We started slowly and quietly toward the cabin that holds my girlfriend.

I think of her lips, and I smile. I of her.

I will save her.

We finally get to the door. Toby tries it, and it opens. "A isn't as smart as we think," he whispers and opens the door.

The cabin looks just the same as it did when I left.

Alison is asleep. I creep over to her and whisper, "Baby, I'm here to save you." in her ear. Her eyes shoot open, and I cover her mouth. I put my index finger over my mouth, and she nods.

Spencer comes over and starts cutting at the thick rope on Alison's wrists that held Alison captive, and aria cuts the rope on her ankles. She is barefoot and still wearing her hospital gown, like I was.

We get her standing, and I hold her by her waist. "I wouldn't just leave you," I whisper to her while pushing her hair out her face.

"I know," she replies.

I can't help it anymore, I grab her grimy, but still beautiful, face and kiss her lips that I missed so much. I'm surprised the others didn't complain.

"Okay, let's get out of here," she says. I grab her hand, and we head toward the door.

As soon as we all get outside, the door swings open.

It's A and Paige. But I can't tell who is who. They are dressed the same and they have their face hidden with 'Alison' masks, that barely looks like her,  and hoods.

"Nice of you all to come," Says one of the A's.

"Well, it was your stupid helper Paige, who led us here. So, thank you." Says Caleb coldly.

"Well, Now that you are here, you should know that both of them aren't leaving here. And don't try to run, we both are armed!" A says in that robotic voice voice.

"What can we do for you to leave us alone?" Spits spencer. Her face is red with anger.

"Let us keep Alison, and we will leave you alone." A says gesturing toward Ali.

"No deal." I say. I put my arm around Alison's waist and hug her close to me.

"Well, I guess none of you win." A says, and then both A's draw a gun. One pointed at me, one pointed at Ali.

"You notice there is more of us than there is you, right?" Toby points out.

"But..." starts A, "If any of you move, they both will die." The computerized voice sends chills down my spine.

"I'll stay here." I say. I turn to Alison and I kiss her.

"Emi-" she starts, and I kiss her again.

"Shhhh... It's okay. Im okay. I love you." I say and I start walking towards my predators.

"Emily, Emily no! Nononono!!" Alison cries. She is trying to come to me, but everyone else is holding her back.

"Nice if you to step up," says A. "You've always been so nice,"

"Thanks," I say harshly. "You guys can go."I say to all my friends.

"Emily, We just ca-" starts Aria, I cut her off. "go."

I look at Toby. His blue eyes flicker, and I know that he understands me. I see him ever so slightly nudge spencer. Then he looks at me and nods so slightly I'm not even sure I see it.

"Let's go guys," he says. They all turn to leave. Ali is still bawling her eyes out. It's good to know she loves me and that she cares.

"You see how easily they leave you? Sometimes I wish you guys were tougher. Sometimes I wish you all put up a fight," A chuckles.

My stomach knots, as I gather my strength. "Your wish, my command," I growl.

I turn and roundhouse kick both weapons out of the hands of my enemies. 2 and a half years of karate payed off today.

"Get it!" I yell. Toby and Ezra jump for the guns. I kick one of the masked figures in their stomach, and punch one in their nose. I feel the crack under my knuckles.

I run away from the cabin, and toward my friends. One of the A's take out a huge butchers knife and starts toward us. The other A pulls out another gun.

Toby and Ezra hold their guns ready to fire, then Caleb pulls out a gun. "Caleb!" Shrieks hanna. "I thought I said no gun?!"

"Shut up," is all he said. And she shut up.

Now, All the guys were pointing a gun at the A's.

"I'm not scared to shoot," says Toby.

"I know, neither am I." says the A holding the gun.

"Wait." I say, my voice quivering. "Boys, remember one of them is paige. Even though she was going I let me get killed, I won't do the same with her. Which one of you is paige?"

The both don't say anything. They are not moving. "I am." says the A holding the gun.

"No. I am." The A holding the knife says.

"No, I am."

"No I am."

They go back in forth, but make no attempt to show their face.

The A with the knife throws it, and we all dive sideways. I hear spencer groan I'm pain, and I hear the shot of a bunch of bullets. Ali is next to me, I put my arm right over her, I knno it's to use, but I have to touch her.

After a little bit, the rounds stop.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask.

"Spencer was stabbed in her leg. And one of he A's got away. One of them is dead." Toby states.

My stomach sank. There is a 50-50 chance, either a yes or a no, that Paige was killed. I think she isn't. She isn't the type to get killed. She can't die like this.No not Laige.

I walk over to the body, and I take off the horrible looking mask. It is. It is her.

My whole body shakes with sobs as I lay over my dead x-girlfriend.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, even though she can't hear me. "I'm so sorry,"