Chapter 33

Emily pov

We are the last ones to get to Hanna's house. She has pizzas ordered, and has soda upstairs.

Alison and I are holding hands when we go into the room.

"Hey," Ali greets them and they wave. Hanna lets Alison get on the bed with her, and I sit in the comfy chair near the bed. Spencer sits Indian style on the floor eating pizza and Aria sits on the spare bed I slept in when I stayed here.

"So," Hanna starts. "We are gonna play a game,where someone asks a question, and everyone, including the person who asks, has to answer that question honestly. No judging And no comments."

I gulp. I hate honesty games. It's not that I'm a liar, it's just that there are things I want to forget. It's hard to bury stuff when it keeps getting dug up.

"I'll start," Hanna says. "Okay, how many people have you kissed, and who."

I bite my lip, and glance at Ali. She is looking down at her pizza.

"I kissed 3 people: Sean, Caleb, and Wren," Hanna said.

"Wren?" Spencer asks surprised. Hanna looks nervous, she nods.

"Aria, your turn," Hanna quickly changes the subject.

Aria fiddles with the blanket on the bed, idling for a little bit finally she speaks. "I've kissed: Ezra, Noel, Jason, Jake, Connor but he kissed me and I hated it,"

Spencer stopped chewing. "Jason? as in Alison and I's brother?"

I look at Ali, and she is still looking down.
"Spencer, no comments. gosh. Shut up." Hanna sighs.

Spencer snorts, "It's my turn anyway. I've kissed all my sisters boyfriends and Toby,"

Hanna started laughing. "Wow spence," Spencer shakes her head.

"Who's judging now?" She asks, and Hanna throws a pillow at her.

"Em's turn," Aria says glancing at me.

My palms start getting sweaty. They don't know that I kissed Lyndon, well Nate, Maya's fake cousin. the one I ended up killing.

"Um. I kissed 6 people Alison, maya, Paige, samara, Ben, and uhh... and Nate." I stammer.

They all look at me like I just told them I'm actually a guy. Except Alison. she looks at me confused.

"Who's Nate?"

I don't want to tell her who he is. Its kind of her to explain the story, and to tell her I killed someone. What if she looks at me different? What if she thinks I'm dangerous?

"No one," I say quietly.

I bite my lip and look away.

"Umm, it's Alison's turn," Hanna announces.

She is about to answer when she gets a text, she reads it, and quickly shuts off her phone.

"Who was it?" Spencer asks.

"My dad," Ali smiles and
Spencer nods.

"It's your turn"

"I don't know, I've kissed so many people." she says looking over at me.

My stomach turns.

Ali pov

I got a text from A telling me I had to be a "bitch" until he/she/it said I could stop and if I told the girls, he'll take Emily away.

I see the way Emily looks at me when I say I've kissed so many people I don't remember. I hurt her, and I hate hurting her.

The rest of the girls get up and they start cleaning up. They carry the trash and pizza downstairs, leaving me and Emily alone.

"Alison, what is wrong," Em asks with concern.

I shrug, "I'm fine,"

She gets up and walks over to me and I stand.

"Ali," she tries to grab my hand and I snatch it away.

"Emily, no stop." I say, she sets her jaw.

"I just want-" she starts.

"Emily! I said stop! Leave me alone!" I yell at her.

She flinches, and my stomach dips. I've spent all this time, trying to get her to forgive me for hurting her, and I'm doing it again. I'm making her upset.

"Fine," she turns and walks away.