Chapter 6

Now, we are on our way to one of Ali's favorite places. It's called World of Sports. Ali wouldn't come off as the type to enjoy sports, but it's one of the things we like to do on our spare time; if we even have spare time.

It has go carts, bumper cars, laser tag, rock climbing, and a baseball field and a bunch of other things.

Im doing this to show Ali I love her. A day just about her, my girl.

While I'm driving, my mind wanders back to 8th grade. We went on a trip to some Spanish restaurant. I forgot the name. Ali ordered tacos and of course I did too.

After we ate, there was a room that was a party room. There was a Dj and he put on some music. I don't know how but Ali knew the songs and the dance. I should've known that she would know them. Ali has a certain love for music and she kinda knows everything. ha.

Anyways, she knew the songs and the dances. I sat off to the side watching my baby dance. All of a sudden, she grabs my hand.

"Come dance!" She said. I didn't want to, but she made me. She told me to watch her. I looked down at her feet moving to the music. I watch her perfect little hips moving side to side.

"You ready?" Alison asked me.

"Yeah" I said nervously. My body wasn't and still isn't perfect like Ali's. I'm stiff; a statue even, compared to her.

I grabbed her soft hands and I  followed her feet.

When I looked up, she was staring at me. Her blue eyes were glowing. "You got it Em," she smiled. I smiled back, shyly. I closed my eyes and listened to the music. The medium paced beat surrounded my body and caressed my soul.

I felt my body tangling with excitement. My feet matching perfectly to Alison's and my hands holding hers.

It seemed too quick, the song was over... but I didn't want to let go of her. I grabbed her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm tired," I said. She put her arms around me.

"Aww, let's go sit."

The chairs were scattered against the perimeter of the room. We found a pair of chairs and sat. She linked her arm in mine and put her head on my shoulder. Her blonde hair was sprawled against my shoulder and back. It smelled of blueberries.

Now, we are at world of sports. I get out the car and go open Ali's door. "Thanks baby" She says and reaches up and kisses me.

I grab her hand and we walk to the entrance.

Beep! Beep! It was my phone.

Hey Em! World of sports huh? I'm here too see if you can spot me!
--A

Emily pov

"Ali, we gotta go. NOW." I say frantically.

"Whats wrong? We just got here!" Ali says with concern dripping off her voice.

"A is here." That's all I had to say and she grabs my hand and we rush back to the car.

Ali p.o.v

I can't believe A has to ruin everything! Emily was being so sweet and A had to come and mess this up."Babe, it's okay." I tell her.

She shakes her head violently. 

"It's not. It's really not." She says back. I hear her voice shaking. "Get in, hurry."

I know Emily is scared because she was biting her lip.... and she usually opens my door.

Emily p.o.v

I'm trying to leave as fast as I can but time seems to be going slower...and slower...and slower. I don't know why.

I get into the driver seat and immediately start the car. I zoom as fast as I can out of there. I never touched the break. My foot pushed hard on the gas. All I remember is my baby screaming.

And then I remember nothing.

Nothing at all.