Chanlix ☆♤♧

Top: Felix
Bottom: BangChan
Genre: Fluff & Angst
Kinks: Praise, Crossdressing
AU: Office

<Repeat after me Luca; We. We. Will not. Will not. Do. Do. A Haikyuu version. A Haikyuu version. Of this book. Of this book. We will not do a Haikyuu version of this book! I WILL DO A HAIKYUU VERSION OF THIS BOOK CAUDE I WANNA SEE TOP AKAASHI! 😀😀>

"But what if boss fires us?" Bang Chan asks looking concern.

"Relax Channie, Lix says that people should be able to express themselves in their work environment. It would be breaking his word if he did that." Minho replied looking in the mirror with a crop top on.

BangChan's eye twitched when Minho referee to their boss by his nickname. He looked down at his outfit consisting of a white crop top, black choker with a metal heart. His black skirt just above his knees with his fishnet and heels with the same colour.

Bang Chan looked back up at Minho who was hitting his lips while staring at his jean shorts. "You think Seungmin would fuck me in this?"

At the office, Bang chan and Minho arrived in confidence. As expected they were getting stares from their co workers already. Some looked at them with envy and jealousy, while others looked at them with disgust and displeasure. One person even started praying when the two of them walked by, making both if them losing their confidence as they walked up to their offices.

Minho bid Bang chan farewell when the elevator arrived at the 15th floor. On the highest floor Bang chan exited the elevator and entered his boss office to begin his day.

Felix tapped his shoes impatiently, looking at his paperwork waiting for his secretary to arrive. When the door opened he was about to scold the older off when he saw what the older was wearing. Drool leaked from his open mouth.

Bang chan greeted his boss and help sort out the paperwork on the younger's desk. The younger only looked and stared for a long time. After finishing tidying up Felix asked Bang chan to sit on his lap. The older blushed and did as he was told so.

Although about the same size, BangChan felt small under Felix's gaze. Felix moved his hair that was blocking the older's face.

"Fuck you look so pretty today... can I my good boy?"

BangChan closed his eyes and Felix leaned in for a kiss. The older had tears in his eyes and after they broke apart from their kiss he started crying.Felix soothed the older as he heard the older's thoughts and insecurity.

"Shhhhhhhh my good BangChan is so well behaved for me and always so pretty cute for me now stop crying or you won't look nice."

Felix wiped away Bangchan's tears as the older calmed down, sniffling. Felix kept on praising the boy till they were interrupted by work stuff.

<I WANT A BOTTOM TOPS HAIKYUU BOOK AND I WILL MAKE ONE WATCH ME 😤😤>