PDX101 ☆◇

Top: Hwang Yunseong
Bottom: Kang Minhee
Genre: Fluffy smut

<BTW Mnet you can go suck my toes for ruining X1 and IZ*One future>

"Yunseooooooooooooooooooong," Minhee whined.

"What is it baby," Yunseong asked.

"I'm horny and need your dick soooooooooo badly," Minhee complained.

The boy rolled his eye at his lover and picked him up bridal style walking towards their shared bedroom with the rest of the produce X trainees. Luckily the all went out for dinner when the two decided to stay in the dorms.

He pinned his lover down on the bottom bunk of their bed and started sucking on his neck. Minhee started giggling and whining for Yunseong to hurry up and stop fooling around.

He got the message and reached for the lube which was under the pillow putting it next to Minhee before stripping his lover.

"Let's make this quick ok baby?" Yunseong asked probing his lubed fingers at Minhee's ass and finger by finger prepping his small boyfriend who was growing impatient with his hard on. Minhee fussed and yelled at his boyfriend that he was ready and Yunseong chuckled pull out his hands.

He grabbed the condom from a drawer and thrusts inside the smaller boy. Minhee let out a yelp as Yunseong groaned thrusting shallowly and slowly at first. When he saw that his boyfriend was ok he started thrusting faster and Minhee moaned louder.

It wasn't until a while later when Yunseong noticed how loud his boyfriend was and covered his mouth with one hand while still holding onto his hips from the other. He leaned down and whispered into his ear "you're being so loud baby. What if the others come back right now?" He smirked as Minhee blushed butting his lips to prevent noise from coming out.

Yunseong thrust at a particular spot and Minhee lost it. He moaned really loudly a realised onto his chest. A few thrusts later Yunseong came too. They both panted trying to catch their breathes.

Yunseong discarded the condom into the trash and both if they cleaned up and took out the trash before the rest of the trainees came. Safe to say they weren't happy when Yunseong spilled the beans later.