Markhyuck ♡♧

Top: Donghyuck
Bottom: Mark
Genre: angst
AU: Non idol

< fuck exams. Fuck streaming year. Fuck my voice. Fuck everything>

Mark was playing with the hem of his well Donghyuck's sweater on the couch while waiting for Donghyuck to get home from work.

Mark heard the door click open and immediately ran towards it expecting it to be Donghyuck, but instead he found his ex, Minho at the door.

Minho was smiling at him blood dripping from his face with a bloody knife in his hand. Every step Minho took forward Mark took a step back.

Eventually Mark's back came in contact with the wall signalling that Mark could not go back any more. Trying to run was not an option as Minho was faster than him.

"Markie. My Markie. I killed Donghyuck. That little shit was getting the way in our relationship but I killed him. We can be together again like we used to." Minho spilled out a bunch of confessions.

Mark stood at his spot in terror. Unable to comprehend what he had just heard. Tears dropped from his eyes as Minho continued walking forward to him.

Meanwhile, Donghyuck was actually fine. He was on his way home with Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun. Jeno being Jaemin and RenJun's sub who wanted to meet Mark.

"Are we there yet?" Jeno pouted impatient to meet Mark .

The trio giggled and cooed at Jeno's cuteness. Donghyuck replied that they would be arriving soon.

At Markhyuck's house, Mark was being pinned against the wall by Minho who was nibbling at his neck. Mark whimpered every time Minho so much as of nibble him, which was music to Minho's ear.

The 00linners arrived at Donghyuck's house. While Renmin was trying to calm down a hyper Jeno, Donghyuck took out his keys and went to unlock his door only to find that it was unlocked already. It was strange to Donghyuck as he'd always lock the door and he'd forbid Mark to open the door to anyone or go out unless he had Donghyuck's permission.

Jaemin walked up to Donghyuck and asked if he was ok. Renjun followed up, holding hands with Jeno. Donghyuck turned to Jaemin then back to the door. He slowly pushed it open.

Mark was having a hard time breathing, he was suffocating. But then both Minho and Mark heard the door creak open. Minho got angry as the person who was standing at the door was interrupting his time with his Markie.

However before he could even turn around to see who, someone had already punched him in the face.

Donghyuck and Jaemin tackled Minho to the ground while Jeno went to check up on Mark and Renjun went to call the police.

Donghyuck and Jaemin struggled against Minho but luckily managed to pin him down and somehow tie him up but failed to notice the knife in Minho's hand.

Minho to the opportunity and stabbed Donghyuck in the stomach and pulled the knife out.

Jaemin quickly knocked Minho out and went to help Donghyuck who was coughing blood out. Renjun saw Donghyuck and called the ambulance.

Donghyuck coughed out more blood and his vision soon became blurry. The last thing he saw before passing out was his precious Markie safe and sound but running towards him worriedly. Donghyuck then fully blacked out.

<Thoughts on SuperM debut? I personally liked the song. Byun Baekhyung is my bias is SuperM now. Although I have to say it sounded like an NCT song. Anyways STREAM JOPPING. Also @ my child what do you think about THAT idea ;) >