JohnKun ♡♤

Top: Kun
Bottom: Johnny
Genre:fluff
AU:non sexual little space

<I have a new found appreciation for bottom Johnny and the degration kink 😳✋>

"Mummy! Mummy!" A tall little jumps up in excitment after he saw his caregiver at the door waiting for him after practise outside SM entertainment.

"Hi baby I missed you so much!" Kun held the taller boy's hand and kissed him on the forehead.

"Practise was so fun mummy! Yongie said I was a good boy and he gave me and Markie some candies!" Johnny blabbered.

Kun chuckled as he got Johnny in the car and buckled the seatbelt "but didn't mummy say don't take candy from strangers?" Kun inquired as he made his way towards the driver's seat and started the car.

Johnny looked at his caregiver, confused and asked "but Yongie no stranger, Yongie Markies and Hyuckie Daddy but hyuckie sick today so Doie cared for him!"

"Aw poor hyuckie come play with you huh?"

Johnny shook his head and look down feeling bad for his dongsaeng almost started crying.

"Hey hey don't cry we make card to make hyuckie feel better right? Hyuckie see you smile hyuckie will feel better hm?" Kun stopped the car and placed a kiss on the taller's head.

Johnny's eyes lit with excitement and he can't wait to go home and start on a card to hopefully cheer both littles up. Kun chuckled at his baby's excitement and carried on driving back home.

He loved his little even as a gaint 185cm tall cutie.