Markhyuck ♡◇

Top: Donghyuck
Bottom: Mark
Genre: smut
Kinks: degrading
AU: office

<Bottom Mark rules if you disagree you can go jump into a pool>

Mark doesn't know how he ended up like this. One moment he is in his office doing paperwork the next he is on his desk without his clothes and legs wide open with his boyfriend staring at him from head to toe.

Mark turned a bright shade of red as Donghyuck continued eyeing his body. He reached to touch Mark's inner thighs a mumbled something that Mark couldn't hear.

Donghyuck then stripped himself and tossed the discarded clothing aside and asked Mark to sit on his lap.

Mark slowly got off the desk and sat on his lover's lap. Their dicks were dangerously close to each other and Mark noticed that so he shifted away.

"Aw is the big bad Mark Lee scared of me. The big scary boss that everyone is afraid of, scared of his own secretary. Come on baby boy ride me like there's no tomorrow," Donghyuck commanded.

Mark nodded and stood up putting his hands on Donghyuck's shoulder for support. He gulp, this was going to be a tight fit as they didn't prep or use lube.

Just as Donghyuck's dick was about to enter Mark's hole an alarm rang.

Mark practically jumped out of his bed with the alarm still blaring. He looked around the room, which was his own bedroom.

He sighed "It was just a dream. But the way Donghyuck just degraded me in my own office made me damn hard."

He got down from the bed and went to start his morning routine. Brushing his teeth, taking a shower and getting ready for work. Where he would see Donghyuck but from a far.

Maybe one day Donghyuck will notice his feelings. Maybe one day they can be boyfriends. Just one day.

<did you think I was actually gonna write a smut? Well SIKE I'm too awkward for that>