Changlix ☆♧◇

Top: Felix
Bottom: Changbin
Genre: Angsty-smut

<Drunk Felix cause I don't know what Angsty smut cause most of the smut I read are either kinky or soft and fluffy no angst :/>

Felix has been dating HyungJin for the past year much to Changbin displeasure. Changbin had a crush on the young Australian boy since pre debut and was planning to confess his feeling but HyungJin beat him to it. So now he was forced to live with the fact that his crush was dating his junior.

One day BangChan wanted to take the whole of stray kids out to eat dinner. However, Changbin wanted to stay at home so he told BangChan just to order him some take-out. BangChan just nodded and the rest of the members headed out.

Changbin stayed in his room for majority of the time Straykids was out until he heard the front door open. There was no sound so Changbin thought it was a robber so he went to check it out.

He went downstairs to find the front door close and a drunk Felix sitting on the couch. Changbin was confused as he wondered why Felix was home early.

"Felix? Why are you home? Where are the rest?" Changbin asked sitting next to Felix.

Felix just giggled and pinned Changbin down on the couch and started making out with him.

Changbin just shut his eyes tight as Felix's tounge entered his mouth. Changbin knew that this was wrong but he could not help but liking it.

Felix soon broke the kiss and giggled saying how beautiful Changbin was thinking it was HyungJin. Changbin could not help but feel hurt, he knew he was taking advantage of Felix but he liked this so much.

Felix then discarded his and Changbin's clothes and started fingering Changbin with two fingers.

Changbin hissed in pain, he closed his eyes and held onto Felix's arm breathing heavily. Felix waited for awhile until he started moving his fingers again. This time Changbin moaned in pleasure encouraging Felix to speed up his movements.

After awhile, Felix took out his fingers and positioned his dick against Changbin's hole. Felix thrusted in and Changbin screamed in both pain and pleasure.

Felix started picking up his pace, his gripped onto Changbin's waist and started pounding into him. Changbin moaned out loudly, the neighbours could probably hear them but Changbin did not care.

Felix grunted and relised his seed inside of Changbin, with that Changbin also came o his stomach.

Changbin felt gulity, very gulity that he took advantage of Felix like that. He tried to shake Felix awake but the younger was already asleep.

Changbin sighed and got off the couch. He helped Felix put on his clothes and carried Felix to his room.

Changbin went to take a shower and he smelt of cum and tried removing Felix's cum from his ass.

After he was done showering, Changbin went to clean the living room and added air fresherner so that the room did not smell like sex.

Changbin then heard the door open reviling the rest if the Straykids members who are surprise to find Changbin awake.

"Changbin why are you awake?" Minho asked.

"Oh was dealing with a drunk passed out Felix," Changbin replied.

BangChan then told Straykids to rest as they had a long week ahead of them. Changbin went to his shared room with Jisung.

Jisung asked "Hyung you had sex with Felix didn't you?"

Changbin nodded his head in guilt and embarrassment. Jisung sat next to Changbin and patted his head. He told the older to sleep and just forget about it.

Changbin nodded his head and when BangChan yelled at the whole dorm to go to sleep, Changbin laid down on his bed. Even though Jisung told him to forget about it, he could not help but think about it.

Because he was still in love with Lee Felix.

<I'm tired. Sad. Stressed.>