Markhyuck ♡♤

Top: Donghyuck
Bottom: Mark
Genre: fluff
Kinks: non sexual little space
AU: non idol

<someone suggest me a good bottom mark book to read :/>

"Markie? Baby boy where are you?" Donghyuck shouted, searching around the house for the little.

Mark insisted that they played hide and seek before their friends Taeyong, Jaehyun, Kun and Doyoung pay a visit.

Donghyuck walked past their bedroom and heard giggling noises coming from the inside and decided to investigate.

Mark was hidding under the covers of their bed with his lion plushy and whispering to it that daddy could not find them.

Donghyuck knew where Mark was and decided to be a bit playful and said in a loud volume "Oh no I can't find my little Markie well when the other littles come over I'll just have to give them all my kisses hugs and love."

This cause Mark to come out of his hiding place and call Donghyuck making grabby hands at him.

Donghyuck giggled and cooed at the little, picking him up and walking downstairs placing the little on the couch to watch tv while they wait for their friends to arrive.

After 10 minutes, Donghyuck heard the door bell rang and went to answer it. He opened the door to Taeyong and Kun immediately jumping at him.

"Baby what did we say about jumping on people?" Jaehyun asked his little, Taeyong while Doyoung pried Kun away from Donghyuck.

"Sowwy daddy yongie miss Hyuckie so much" Taeyong stood up facing Jaehyun with his head down.

Donghyuck stood up and patted the little's head telling Jaehyun that it was fine. He guided them to his living room where Mark was still watching whatever cartoon was on the television.

Kun and Taeyong joined Mark on the couch watching Zack and Quack on the television while the caregivers went into the kitchen to talk.