[Christmas special] ♡♤

Top: Mystery
Bottom: Mystery
Genre: fluff
Kinks: Princess

Two males walked towards a cabin in the middle of the woods hold hands with each other.

"It's been a while since we saw each other," the shorter one said swinging both of their hands.

"I know it's because of our schedules and my dating ban isn't up yet," the taller one replied as they stepped towards the cabin.

The taller one took out the keys and opened the door to the cabin without letting go of the shorter's hand. They entered the cabin and put their backpacks by the door.

The shorter one wrapped his arms around the taller's waist. The taller looked down at him and asked "We have the whole Cabin to ourselves for 3 days. What do you want to do princess?"

"I just wanna sit infornt of the fire place and cuddle with you all night babe," the shorter one blushed while looking at the ground.

The taller let out a smile giggle and carried him bridal style. He walked towards the couch and he set him down there.

The shorter whined when he had to let go of him to set up the fireplace but he came back and spooned his boyfriend.

"Babe can you remind us of how we became boyfriend?" The shorter asked.

The taller nuzzled his boyfriend's cheek and started telling the story.

Flashback to about 2 years ago

It was Christmas day, a small boy looked around the shopping mall looking for his bandmates but he could not see them anyway. He started wandering around but all the places were starting to look the same to him.

The boy was about to cry when four people approached him and asked him what was wrong.

"Dude he looks familiar," one dude said.

"I know right like I've seen him on TV or something," another one exclaimed.

"Dude shut the fuck up," one whispered yelled at them.

"Are you Zhong Chenle from NCT Dream?" One asked.

The boy looked up at him and nodded his head "Yes I'm Zhong Chenle from NCT Dream. Who are you guys?"

"Oh my name is Lee Felix and the tall dude there is HyungJin. The squirrel looking guy is Jisung and the other dude is Seungmin," he introduced.

"Where are you bandmates Chenle?" Jisung asked.

Hearing that question the youngest looked down in sadness and shook his head.

"Are you lost Chenle?" Seungmin asked.

Chenle nodded.

Felix got down to Chenle's height and hugged him. "Do you remember any of their number?"

Chenle nodded and Felix gave Chenle his phone. The Chinese immidetatly put in Renjun's number and the call went through.

"Hello who is this?" -Renjun

"Gege it's me Chenle," -Chenle

"OMG CHENLE WHERE ARE YOU WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU HURT?" -Renjun

"Gege calm down I'm-"

"Chenle's fine we found him alone almost crying" -Felix

"And who are you?" -Jisung

"I'm Felix the owner of this phone," -Felix

"Ok where are you guys right now?" -Renjun

"In front of H&N," -Felix

"Ok stay there we'll come get him," - Mark

"If I see a scratch on my best friend you're dead," -Jisung

Then the line went dead. The four people looked at each other in shock while Chenle was laughing like a Dolphin.

Jisung stared at Chenle with wide eyes "is this always like this?"

Chenle nodded still laughing.

"Reminds me of a certain Maknae we have back at the dorms," Seungmin replied.

After 5 minutes they see a group of five running towards them. Two of them sped run and hugged Chenle tightly with the other three following behind.

"Chenle you dumb butt don't do that again," Renjun exclaimed.

"Espcially on Christmas you dolphin," Haechan argued.

The six boys turned to the four boys. The one with noddle hair bowed to them and thanked them for taking care of Chenle and wanted to repay somehow.

They said that it was no problem and that they were just helping someone in need. However, the dreamies insisted that they repay them.

The four boys sighed and said they can find them in the JYP building but Chenle had a better idea. He asked Jisung for a marker which Jisung took out from his bag. Chenle then walked up to Felix and began writing on his arm.

Once he was done they bid farewell to the four boys and headed out of the mall. The four boys smiled at them and walked off in the other direction with Chenle's number on Felix's arm.

Flashback ends

When Felix finishes telling the story Chenle was a giggling mess. He turned so his face was on Felix's chest.

Felix chuckled and kissed Chenle on the hair "Merry Christmas princess."

"Merry Christmas to you too my knight," Chenle mumbled.

<How was it?>