Doil ♡♤♧

Top: Taeil
Bottom: Doyoung
Genre: Angst & Fluff
AU: Mpreg

<Ok so a quick trigger warning to all my viewers. This one shot will contain forced abortion so if you're unable to read this please skip I'll see you in another shot>

"Please I want to keep the child babe please let me keep it!" Doyoung cried.

The man slapped him hard and Doyoung fell onto the floor. He landed on his butt and looked up at his boyfriend who grabbed him by the neck and held onto it tightly. Doyoung struggled for air as he tried prying his boyfriend's arm away from him.

"You either have the abortion or die right here and now!" He growled.

Tears rolled down Doyoung's face as he's faced between life or death. He had to make his decision quick.

"I'll do it please let me go.." he whimpered.

The man let him go and Doyoung gasped for air and started coughing. The man smirked and told Doyoung he would not see him until he did the thing. Doyoung could only nod to agree.

Doyoung woke up in a cold sweat he looked around his bedroom and everything was normal. He look at the person sleeping next to him. Taeil was peacefully sleeping little snores coming from him.

The younger slowly got out of bed and went to check the rest of the house. He went into the nearest room and softly opened the door and saw his son sleeping peacefully. He next went to check on the furthest room, he opened the door softly again. He saw his two daughters sleeping peacefully on their beds. He sighed in relief as he closed their door and went back into his room.

He saw that Taeil was awake sitting up so he sat on his lap putting his head on the older's shoulder. Taeil hummed as lulled Doyoung back to sleep. They didn't need to say anything. After a few minutes the younger went back to sleep and soon enough Taeil did too. The duo cuddled each other until the youngest burst into the room to wake her parents up.