Markhyuck ♡◇

Top: Donghyuck
Bottom: Mark
Genre: Smut
Kinks: Daddy kink, pet names
AU: Hybrid

<Honestly I see Haechan topping Mark>

Mark curled up in bed as heat rushes throughout his body. He whimpered as he called out Donghyuck's name.

Donghyuck opened the door to his house and was immediately greeted by the sweet smell of Mark. However it was even stronger than any other times.

"Markie? Where are you?" Donghyuck called out. He then heard whimpers from Mark's room and thought that Mark was scared of something so Donghyuck dashed up to his room.

He opened Mark's room door and saw him curled up into a ball with Donghyuck's clothes all around him.

"Donghyuck" Mark moaned out.

Donghyuck's dick twitched at Mark moaning his name. He smirked as he got closer and sat on Mark's bed.

Mark felt the bed dipped so he turned his body and almost regretted it. There was Donghyuck staring at him like a predator waiting to eat him up.

Mark gulped as Donghyuck spoke "hi kitten, missed me so much that you're moaning out my name in heat?"

"Daddy please help me," Mark whimpered.

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow but none the less will help his cute little hybrid.

First he stripped both of them till they're filled naked. Mark's dick sprung up and there was pre-cum dripping down from it.

Donghyuck giggled and started to stroke it making Mark shy and covering his eyes.

Once he was satisfied, Donghyuck grabbed the lube from the bedside table and sqeased some of it onto his hands. He slowly inserted a finger into Mark's pussy <yes please leave me alone> and found it surprisingly stretched.

"Fingered myself just now" Mark whispered.

Donghyuck chuckled and took out his fingers. He thought that Mark was stretched enough for him to finally fit in.

Donghyuck put some lube on his dick and stroked it a few times before pushing it in.

Mark gripped onto Donghyuck's arms as he thrust in and out of Mark.

Mark's moans were like music to Donghyuck's ears and he picked up the pace.

The two continued on until what seemed like hours later. Donghyuck was exhausted so he plopped down next to Mark and they cuddled each other till they slept.

<HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHYUCK MY FULL SUN>