??? ☆

Top: ???
Bottom: ???
Genre: ???
AU: Vampire

Vampires are creatures of the night, they sleep during the day and wake up to feast in the night. That's why humans are warned to never go outside after midnight to prevent from getting bitten and having your blood sucked.

Well that didn't stop 4 stupid kids from wondering into the forest trying to look for them anyways. Bang Chan, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin were curious about these vampires and decided to find out if they were even true or not.

They were all collected inside Changbin's house which was located next to a famous forest know in the past as bloody night. Four of them each had a bag filled with the essential stuff to protect themselves, like garlic, holy water, a lighter and sharpened wood.

"Hyunjin how did you get the holy water? Last I checked no one's family was Christian or Catholic here."

"Oh that's east Minho Hyung you just take water and boil the hell out of it-"

Before long they were standing in front of Bloody Night, they held hands and entered in together. BangChan lead the way being the eldest mom friend and leader. BangChan and Minho were holding their flashlights navigating their way deeper into the forest while they locked arms with Changbin and Hyunjin who were getting their cameras ready and weapons in hand for defence.

At A certain point in the night they wanted to spilt ways to cover more grounds and meet up back at Changbin's house if they didn't find anything and to alert the others if they did. They spilt off with BangChan and Minho walking towards the left and Changbin and Hyunjin towards the right. This would turn out to be the dumbest and best idea they have had.

As they parted ways four pairs of eyes watched them and decided to play with them. They transformed into bats and few off into the night sky.

<👀👀>