An Unbreakable Bond. (Smut)

(Rye's POV)
I feel like I've never ran faster in my life as we run back to our cabin, we are even running in our wolf forms just so we could get there quicker. I just cant wait to claim my omega, my wolf is growling at me getting so restless to mate him.
"My omega?" I said, when we reached our cabin.
"My alpha." He said as his beautiful white wolf looked at me, his blue eyes shining and if that didn't make my cock start to swell I don't know what will. I am craving his body more and more as the minuites tick by.
"Are you ready?" I asked and changed back to human form as he changed back too.
"Yes alpha I am more than ready." He said and I smiled taking his hand as we walked into the cabin and go into the bedroom.
I shut and locked the door behind us as I slowly laid Andy on the bed. I kissed him and he started whining as I walked away.
"Baby I'm coming right back." I say getting a few more pillows so my baby can be comfortable.
I walked back to Andy, his eyes dilated now and hazy with lust. God he is the most beautiful omega I have ever laid eyes on. I am going to worship his body tonight. Oh I can smell him, the sweet scent of flowers and berries, that is my omega. It got stronger and I could see the slick pouring out of his ass. I quickly placed one of the pillows under his head and the other under his back.
"Please Alpha." He whines reaching his hands up to touch me.
I climbed over the top of him, pulling my shirt off in the process. Andy bites his lip at the sight, reaching forward to run his finger tips over my abs, going down and he unbuttoned the bottom of my jeans and pulls the zipper down slowly. I growled loudly making Andy whimper and more slick to oose out. I just couldn't take it, he was going too slow, teasing me, so I ripped all our clothes off.
And I was left with a beautiful pale body under me, so pretty. Andy's lips were then on mine, as he kissed me hungrily. Fuck I'm enjoying seeing him so out of control like this, but I want to take over and make him go wild with lust.
I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip
asking for entrance, and he let me in immediately, we started fighting for dominance, twisting our tongues around each other deliciously. It's such an addicting feeling. Even with him being so wrecked already, he still put up quite a good fight, but we all know the alpha always wins. He gave up after some time and I explored his mouth eagerly, listening to all the sweet little noises coming out of his mouth. I broke the kiss and put on the condom, I then heard a growl from my omega. I looked at him and smiled. He looked like an angry kitten.
"What do you want my omega? I asked as I skimmed his soft creamy neck with my nose and lips.
"I want your knot alpha, want you to bond me, please." Andy says, letting out a desperate whimper afterwards.
I feel a wetness against my leg and I look down, seeing more slick pouring out of my baby and onto the bed. I took the condom off quickly. I have been holding back my wolf for so long and right at that moment, I lost control. I couldnt even process what I was doing, my fingers were suddenly circling around his hole, teasing it. Andy gave out a whine and I realised that it was enough teasing. I pushed in one finger and watched Andy's face as his eyes rolled back in pleasure and his mouth opened into an 'o' shape. I smirked at him, he is finally feeling good.
I then push another two fingers in at the same time and he gives out a soft moan as his mouth does an even bigger 'o' shape as I scissor and pump my fingers. Oh I love his pleasured face so much.
After a couple of seconds of me pumping three fingers in him, he groans.
"P-please alpha." Andy whimpered and I got what he meant so I took my fingers out and he whimpered from the loss of that good feeling.
"Are you ready my love?" I asked for the one hundredth time today, just wanting to be sure.
"Yess alpha, now please." He pleaded whining as he leaned his head back onto the pillow.
"Shh its gonna be fine." I whispered as I leaned down and captured his lips in mine to distract him as I slowly push into him. The feeling I felt right now was so intoxicating and erotic, it's just fantastic. Pleasurable sparks shoot up my body and It made me groan out from the feeling as I bottomed out.

(Andy's POV)
I hissed as he pushed all the way in, his member being so much bigger than his three fingers. But he let me adjust as we stayed still and he kept pecking my lips and cheeks making me feel comfortable and relaxed. My wolf then took over as he felt like it was long enough, when it's only been about ten seconds.
"Oh alpha please." My wolf whined wanting him to continue. Rye smiled at me and pecked me once more on the lips before he started rocking his hips in and out. The feeling is so overwhelming, it was so good. My head is pushed into the pillow and I can feel his hands running up and down my sides making me shake from the adrenaline. Fucking hell no one has ever told me this before, but I can definitely feel it. All of my senses keep getting heightened the more he thrusts into me. They are getting more and more heightened and I cant take it anymore.
"Its ok you can cum my omega." Rye
whispers into my ear, bringing me out
of my trance.
"Ohh! Thank you alpha!" I moan, and I release onto my stomach. Rye brings me out of my orgasm by slowly rocking in and out of me. The drag of his cock inside me is indescribable. My mind switched off allowing my only thoughts to be of my alpha and how amazing this feels.
"Oh alpha!... yes alpha!" I started moaning louder at every thrust he made and I dragged my finger nails down his back from the overwhelming pleasure I feel. Rye growls at this and takes my hands and restrains them above my head. I look at him to see his eyes are that beautiful ruby red colour that I love. So beautiful and alluring, I found myself not being able to hold it as I came again on my stomach. I can't even compare anything to this feeling, I cant get enough of it I want more.
"Good omega." Rye whispers, as his thrusts get faster and deeper. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and when he pushed back in it felt like heaven.
"Ahh alpha right there pleaaase." I begged wanting more of this undesirable feeling. He grabbed my arms, that were still above my head, harder and he went even faster hitting that spot dead on everytime. I swear I could see stars, it was so incredible. The sound of skin slapping, loud moans from me and groans from him was all I could hear.
"My omega, mine." Rye groaned as he
started to leave butterfly kisses along my neck and shoulder. He kissed on my bond spot and I moaned loudly.
"Please mark me.. bond me as yours." I whined desperately, my voice sounding strange as Hemness had took over. Before I know what I was doing I had cocked my head to the side, showing off my neck to my alpha.
He let go of my arms and he took my face in one hand and held my neck with the other, as my arms flew to his back again as I held his shoulders for support. He leaned down and grazed his fangs and teeth over my bond spot making me whimper with want.
I could feel his knot forming inside me and not long after we were locked in place.

"Mine." Rye growls as his red eyes glow brightly and he bites down onto my bond spot making me scream and cum unexpectedly on my stomach again. My wolf breathed out a sigh of relief from waiting for so long. It feels like electricity is running through my veins from my bond spot. Suddenly an overwhelming feeling washed over me and now I know what people say about bonding is true. You can feel your mates pleasure as well as your own and its bloody fantastic. I then feel him cum inside me, making me moan at the feeling. He thrusts out his orgasm, then he pulls his fangs out and licks over the bond we've just formed. I cum for the third and final time between us and he kisses my bond mark making me relax instantly.
"Such a good omega, you did so well." Rye praised me through heavy breaths as his knot came down and he managed to pull out.
"Thank you alpha, huh that was incredible." I breathed out and he smiled at me, laying down beside me as he took me in his arms.
"Hey, can you feel that?" Rye asks and I look at him.
"Oh wow, I can feel what you feel, I can feel your emotions, oh this is so cool." I said hugging him.
"Haha yes omega it is, I'm so happy we are bonded." He said holding me close and I felt happiness flowing through me from his emotions.
"I wouldnt want to be bonded to anyone else." Was the last thing I said before I went into a peaceful sleep.
Hey guy, so that's the end of this entry, they are bonded now. What do you think will happens next? Well I'll give you a hint: you have to add one more to make a family. Anyway have a safe one. Peace and live, see you on the flip side. 🤚