Water

(Andy's POV)
Hey guys, so it's the last part of our courting and I'm so excited so grab a snack and let's get into this.
I was sat on the couch watching TV and waiting for Rye to come back as he said he was going somewhere but didnt say what or why.
Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around me from the back of the couch.
"Hey alpha." I said smiling.
"Andy my darling, it's a perfect day, the sun is shining and the place and gifts are all ready for you." Rye said and I looked at him smiling so widely.
"Oh yes! so that's what you were doing?" I asked.
"Yes omega." He says smiling and I turned off the TV and got up as Rye carried a bag in one hand and took my hand with the other as we walked out the cabin.
We got inside the forest and shifted into our wolf forms as Rye held the bag in his mouth.
He led me past a single bench and I recognised it to be the bench we had the earth element and the first part of the courting. I stopped and looked at it for a second.
"Come on omega." Rye said and I continued to follow his black wolf through the forest.
"Look." Rye said gestering up to the sky and I looked to see the same mountin from the air element.

"Hehe come on." Rye said laughing and I smiled walking with him. Are we going down memory lane?
And that question was answered when I saw lights up ahead and we walked up to it, to see the clearing with the logs still around a small patch of burnt grass in the middle where we sat to have the fire element. We walked through the clearing and carried on walking through the forest on the other side.
"Right we are almost there, close your eyes omega." Rye said and I closed my eyes as he stood behind me.
"Walk straight ahead." He said nussling the back of my legs and I walked forward. I kept walking until Rye said stop.
"Open your eyes." He said and I slowly opened them and gasped at what I saw.
In front of us was a beautiful sparkling waterfall with a clear pool underneath.

"How did you find this place, its so breathtakingly beautiful alpha

"How did you find this place, its so breathtakingly beautiful alpha." I said watching butterflies and little bunnies and other wonderful creatures go past the water.
"Well when I was hunting for the perfect place to do the earth element, I actually found this first and I knew this would be a good one to end on." He said and I nodded smiling at him as I walked closer to the pool's edge.
Rye then stood beside me, dropping the bag and taking my hands. I know by know what this means. He's about to give his vows. All of his vows so far have been beautiful, so I cant wait to here these ones.
"Now as you can see I saved the water element for last. Now water personalities represent freedom and independence which is what we are now my omega. We are going to be having our own pup soon, so we will be independent and free to raise them into this world and help them become the beautiful person that they will become and then one day they will be the ones who are independent, who will have their own mate and their own pup that they will be free to raise." He says smiling and my smile never left.

"But also water represents innocence and purity and that is what you have my darling, you are such an innocent and pure omega. I mean you are the purest wolf I have ever seen as you are pure white and you are the first ever. So for this final part of our beautifully amazing courting, the gift I give you is this." He said and pulled out a box and gave it to me. I looked at the little black box exited to know what was inside and I opened it slowly before gasping. Inside where two bracelets and a little card.
"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine. A human cannot live without love." I read from the card.
"Aww that's so cute alpha." I said.
"I know, as you can see there are two bracelets in that box, so you get to pick which one you want and the teal beads represent the exchange of love between our hearts and the white beads represent the clarity and purity of our love." He said pointing to each colour of the beads when he spoke.
"Oh alpha." I said.
"Now since this is the final part of our courting, let us cleanse our sins in the water and when we come out we will be all pure and ready for the next part of our life which is to have pups." He said and handed me my swimming trunks from his bag. I was so speechless I just smiled and got undressed putting them on as he put his on as well. He then took my hand and we jumped nto the pool. I shivered as my bottom half was fully submerged in cold water.
"My love, come here and get warm." He said pulling me towards him. He then put his arms on my back, as I wrapped my arms and legs around his body to get warm. He connected our lips in a soft and gentle kiss that was so pure like water.

"The kiss I just gave you is a symbol of our love and the love we will give to our children in the future." Rye said when he broke the kiss. I couldnt stop myself, I just couldnt help it. My eyes grew watery and I burst into tears, them flowing down my cheeks like the waterfall in front of us.
"Aww baby." Rye cooed putting his wet hands on my cheeks and wiping away the many tears that fell.
"Its just, it's the last part of our courting and everything has been so perfect. You have thought about everything and all the places, all your words, all your gifts, it's all been so amazing. I cant explain how much I love you and I cant wait to have a pup with you, I want a lot of pups with you I want to make our family bigger." I said through sobs.
"I love you so much and I cant wait to have pups either my love. You are everything I am, you were born to be mine and I couldnt think of anyone else being with you, getting to kiss your lips, getting to have your heart, because that's my place. Andy, my omega, my love. Will you mate and bond with me?" He asked, speaking slow and clear eventhough i could feel his heart beating a million miles an hour.
"Yes my alpha." I said a few tears slipping down my face.
And he slowly leaned in for a beautifully sweet kiss.
So that's the end of this entry, we have finished our courting and it was so amazing I loved every second of it. So stay safe everyone. Peace and love, see you on the flip side. 🤚