Telling The Family

(Rye's POV)
Hey guys sorry not posted an update in a while but very big news so let's not waste anymore time just grab a snack and lets continue.
"You are pregnant." The doctor said.
"Wait what!" Andy says speechless. The minuite I heard those words come out of the doctors mouth my heart beat went faster and butterflies erupted in my stomach.
"Oh that's wonderful news, we are having a baby my omega." I said smiling brightly and touching Andy's shoulder, who was just sat mouth open wide and staring into space. I watched as he snapped back into reality and put his hands over his mouth and burst into tears of joy.
"Oh my god I'm pregnant." Andy said threw his sobs and I took his hands from his face and leaning in giving him a short love filled sweet kiss. We then softly broke apart.
"I love you." I whispered as I stroked his cheek, wiping his tears away. Andy chuckled as a few tears fell down and he hugged me. Burying his little face into my chest.

"I love you too alpha." He mumbled. Suddenly someone cleared their throat and we turned to the doctor.
"Sorry to interrupt this wonderful moment, but I need to tell you a few things. So you need to come back after 3 months because that's when you get to see what gender the pup is and what type of wolf the pup is too. Then you will come back, another 2 months after that because you need another check up to make sure that everything is fine. And then the next time you come in, will obviously be when you give birth ok." The doctor said.
"Yes that's perfect." I spoke first.
"Thank you so much." Andy said to the doctor.
"Your welcome, right I'll see you in three months." The doctor said standing up. "Yes ok." I said and I stood up too helping Andy up.
"Goodbye and thanks again." Andy said politely and we left. As soon as we got home, I shut the door behind us and Andy smiled widely at me.
"Oh Rye-" He said but I cut him off as I brought him in for a passionate rough kiss with tongue.
"I.. love you.. so..very much." I said through the kiss and I broke it only to kneel down and kiss Andy's belly.
"Mummy and daddy loves you too our unborn pup, you are going to be so loved and cherished forever." I said and when I looked back up at Andy I saw a tear fall down his cheek.
"That was beautiful alpha, we love you too." Andy said running his fingers threw my hair.
"Hmm." I hummed and closed my eyes at the feeling, but then I remembered something.
"Oh we need to call the family round to tell them the big news." I said standing up.
"Oh yeah we do." Andy said taking his hands off my hair and grabbing a phone.

A little while later my mum and dad, my big brother Robbie and the twins Sammie and Shaun, along with Andy's mum Mary and Brook and Jack were sat in the living room of our cabin, all very confused about why they are here.
"So what is the big news boys?" My dad asked.
"Yeah tell us." Robbie said.
"Well you know we have recently finished our courting?" I started as I stood there next to Andy, holding his hand because there was no more room to sit down.
"Yes." Jack said encouraging me to continue.
"Well we bonded last night." I said.
"Oh let me see." Mary said and leaned over to get a better view as Andy pulled down his shirt collar and turned his head to show them my name.
"Ohh." Mary said.
"Wait I cant see it." Brook said.
"Its right there on his neck babe." Jack pointed out. The twins then ran up to have a look and Robbie smiled from afar.
"Oh I'm so happy for you." My mum said.
"Thank you, but that's not all, omega do you want to say this next part?" I offered knowing how much this means to him. Andy nodded smiling widely.
"So I woke up feeling really sick today, and I was so tired too so we went to the doctors and... " Andy said but got interrupted.
"Wait your not saying what I think you are saying are you?" Mary asked.
"Yes I am, so everyone, I'm pregnant." Andy said. And immediately Mary and my mum started crying.
"Oh my god really." Brook shouted standing up.
"Yes Brook really." Andy said and Brook walked over and hugged Andy, then he hugged me.
"We're going to be grand parents oh I'm so excited." My mum said and hugged my dad before getting up to hug us. "Congratulations Andy and Rye." Jack said as he hugged Andy and shook my hand. Because I'm an alpha, two alphas dont hug or show affection to each other.
"I'm so happy for you both." My dad said and shook both Andy's and my hand because he is the top alpha in the room.
After that my mum bought a cake and we all ate it and drank some whine. It was an amazing night of laughs and enjoyment. All of us knowing that in 9 months time we will have even more happiness in the house.
Ok that's the end of this entry, I'm so happy that the wolf goddess gifted us this pup. So stay safe everyone. Peace and love, see you on the flip side. 🤚