England Show Part 2

(Andy's POV)
Hey hey, so it's still the same day, I'm still back stage of the England show, I'm still talking to Harvey. And I'm still called Andy. So grab all the snakes you can and let's get into this.
So me and Harvey were talking about which of our friends were better. (Its who survives who dies, with Harvey and Andy.) We then changed that topic and now, because Rye was at the meet and greet, I was really curious about it. Therefore, I asked Harvey about what people say to them, how they react and stuff like that. And what I have gathered is all the fans go crazy. Haha no, some of them are really sweet and nice. However, some of them do go a bit wild, where they start shouting or even scream in your face. I hope Rye doesn't get this. It's bad enough being a werewolf and hearing everything 10x better, but getting screamed at in the face. It hurts.
The door creaked open again and it was Rye. Wait hold up a second has he finished already? Have we really been talking for so long? Blimey.
"Hey omega, Harvey, I've only got a few minuites, they did the meet and greet later today." Rye said as he hugged me.
"That's alright Rye, my meet and greet will be soon anyway." Harvey said.

"Ok alpha." I said as I put my head in his neck, sniffing his musky, calming scent. He sighed and sniffed my neck to, before kissing it a couple times making me feel so relaxed and comfortable.
The creak of the door was heard again.
"I'm coming now." Rye said before the man could even get a word out. He just nodded and left.
We all laughed and I felt the vibrations of Rye's chuckles all through his body.
"Hey I have an idea omega, why dont you and Harvey watch from the wings, as I dont want to leave you alone." Rye said. What does he mean?
"What do you mean leave me alone alpha?" I asked.
"I'm going to have to go to the meet and greet as soon as his performance is up as I have to get ready." Harvey said from behind me.
"Oh ok yeah lets do that." I said.
"Come with me then my boy." Rye said in a neutral posh accent making me laugh.
I went with Rye to the side of the stage with Harvey on our tale. A lady gave Rye a microphone and left.
A couple of stage crew men were looking at me and sniffing the air around them. What is going on? Are they attracted to me? Rye gave all of them death glares as I just hugged him. When I looked up, Rye looked back at me and his eyes were a bright ruby red and his breathing had increased. Why is his eyes red, blimey I need to brush up on my alpha knowledge.
"He thinks they are going to take you away from him." Harvey stated from behind me.
"Hey alpha it's ok... I'm alright... they wont get me." I said inbetween leaving light butterfly kisses all over his face. His breath got calmer after that and just hugged me. He then lifted my head up and connected our lips.
"Now give it up for Ryan Beaumont!" A voice shouted and the song no no no started playing. Rye broke the kiss and pecked my lips once again and smiled at me before running onstage.

I watched, danced and sang with Harvey from the wing as Rye sang his songs. Looking at me and singing to us from time to time. And on flashing lights he was just turned to us and singing looking into my eyes, as I sang back to him, this was for most of the song which I found really sweet. Near the end Harvey told me he had to go for his meet and greet and I hugged him and said goodbye. When Rye came off stage he gave me a big hug and kissed my lips. We then went to get our stuff, Rye put his hat on and we left in a cab that was already there to pick us up.
Now its present day. We just got back to the summer house and I was sat in the bedroom, on phone to my mum telling her all the things that happened at the show. While Rye was downstairs talking to his manager. "Ok mum love you." I said smiling happily and we hung up. I looked up to see Rye stood in the door way smiling warmly at me.
"What?" I said smiling shyly at him.
"Your just so cute." He said making me blush. "I have to show you something." He added and sat next to me on the bed showing me a video on his phone on Instagram. He played it and it was a fan's video of Rye singing flashing lights and there was people screaming and shouting the lyrics back really loud. Rye then turned and sung to me. The video was captioned who is he singing to.
"Ok, but they dont suspect anything they are just curious as to know who you are singing to." I said, but he shook his head and went to the comments of the video. 'It might be his mate' a comment said. 'Yes it must be', another comment replyed. 'Why hasn't he told us about his mate', 'he is keeping them a secret' more comments replyed. Oh dear.
"Oh great this again, now more people are going to ask you about me." I said annoyed.
"Hey hey, it's ok omega we dont have to rush to tell them, all in good time." He said pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back making me so calm.
"Oh hey, Blair said we can stay here for a couple more days, so I want to see where you grew up." Rye said getting out of the hug.
"Oh yeah ok, I lived in Manchester." I answered.
"Ok we go there tomorrow, we can have a date what do you say?" He asked.
"Yes ok Rye let's do it." I said.
So we are going to my home town tomorrow which might not be a good idea, as I dont want to see anyone from my old school. However, Rye says we are having a date and he looked so happy i cant say no to him. Well I hope tomorrow will be fun. Stay safe guys. Peace and love, see you on the flip side. ✋