Fly To England

(Andy's POV)
Hey all, so today is the day I fly to England and I am so excited I get the whole of this week off, as long as I am studying as I have my exams soon. Yes my exams, which means I will be finishing school soon. I still have no idea what I want to do after school, maybe do something in music like write songs or something, but I dont know how I feel about singing them infront of people. Anyway so like always grab a snack and let's go to England. Today started like any other waking up in a familiar embrace with the musky smell of my alpha all around me. God I love waking up like this it's amazing. (And if you are lucky to wake up like this with someone then hold onto them for life you lucky bitch because they are your soulmate). Anyway once we got dressed and got downstairs I saw Brook and Jack at the table already. They always come unannounced don't they. Well I guess that's what best friends do they show up on weekends completely out of the blue, but I was happy that they were here because then I can tell them about the England concert.
So I sat down infront of bowl of cereal that was already made, thanking my mum in the process.
"So guess what, guess what." I said to my friends in an excited tone like I was one of them girls who was going to voice someone's secret. (You know those girls).
"What Andy?" My friends asked while Rye just laughed knowing exactly what I was going to say.
"Rye is having a concert in England so I get to go with him alone." I said quietly from excitement.
"Oh that's amazing fovvs." Brook said.
"Yeah you need to spend more time alone with your alpha." Jack said being the expert in this matter as he had already gone through it with Brook.
"Yeah I do." I agreed smiling at Rye, he returned the smile and kissed my cheek in a cute gesture that tells me, he needs to be alone with me too.
After breakfast me and Rye started to pack for England. I dont know what the weather will be like in England (typical English weather) therefore I packed all types of clothing for the trip.
"Have you got everything omega, wash kit, spare clothes, coat, phone charger." Rye said being my personal check list to make sure I got everything and I was nodding alone, until he said phone charger.

"Wait I forgot my phone charger." I said and ran out of the room hearing Rye laugh as I got to the kitchen to see my friends and mum talking.
"What have you forgotten now Andy?" My mum said and Brook and Jack laughed knowing me too well.
"Phone charger." Is all I said before grabbing it off the side and racing back upstairs.
"Ok, yes I have my charger anything else alpha?" I asked out of breath.
"No that's it baby." He said taking me in his arms. "So we are going to wait till Dave comes then he will drop us off at the airport, our flight is about 2 hours then we will stay in my summer house." Rye said and I was nodding along like one of those bobbing head toys until he said summer house, then I got excited.
"Wait you have a summer house in England?" I asked jumping in his arms.
"Yes omega I do, I rented it because I have lots of shows in England and I didn't want to have to keep going to hotels it's just easier, but now it's our summer house as I am now sharing it with you, my beautiful soulmate." Rye said smiling.
"Oh stop it alpha, your making me blush." I said going red in the face, rye just laughed and pulled me into him more. We then cuddled until Dave came. I said goodbye to each of my friends in turn then it was my mums turn.
"Bye mum I'll ring once we get to the summer house." I said hugging her.
"Ok Andrew be safe, stick by Ryan ok. And Ryan look after my son." She said while still hugging me.
"Will do Mary, right omega we have to go." Rye said and I got out of my mums embrace and took Rye's hand before giving Dave our luggage and getting in the black car.

It was a 30 minuites drive to Santander airport and once we got their our flight was just boarding. (God we are lucky people) we said goodbye to Dave and got on the plane. I have never been on a plane before, so I was quite nervous but Rye held my hand the whole time and reassured me that it will be alright, which it was and in no time we were in England. And guess what? It was raining.
Rye then called for a taxi and we drove to London.
Once we parked up I was at lost for words, the summer house wasn't a house at all... it was a mansion. It looked so cool and it was by far the biggest house I had ever seen. (Well since I used to live in Manchester this house is huge compared to what I'm used to.) Anyway Rye gave me a tour and it's even bigger inside than the outside, it's like a tardis. The living room is massive as well as the kitchen and the bedroom, my god a queen size bed, massive tv, huge chest of draws, it also has a balconie and everything. My word, and I thought my house in Spain was big. I can't believe we got this whole house to ourselves.
So anyway I'm going to unpack now and get ready for bed as the show is tomorrow. So stay safe. Peace and love see you on the flip side. ✋