Chapter 40*

Fika
(n.) drinking coffee with something sweet. 

Willow’s POV

Life was going great, granny was now living with us. Mother-in-law said her last goodbyes and told me to protect her grandchildren for her. She warned Sean that if he lets even one teardrop leave my eye, she will haunt him. She said she would like to die alone, that way she won’t feel bad for leaving us. She also gave Sean a location to get her after three months. 

“Are you seriously eating that?” Hallow asked looking at the bowl I had, it was porridge. She hates it and does not like anyone eating it.

“What’s wrong with it?” I asked and she rolled her eyes. She walked out of the kitchen and I chuckled. I have a weird sister, but none of any of my family members were sane.

Sean and Floyd would fight every night to sleep next to me, they didn’t want to share even. That was until I told them I would want a divorce right after three weeks. They got used to sleeping next to me and I was uncomfortable sleeping facing the ceiling. It felt like I would die but with them next to me, everything was fine. We were like one huge happy family. 

“Mama?” I looked at Sean who walked toward me with a goofy smile. He took my bowl and placed it on the table before picking me up and laying me on the bed. I giggled when he got on top of me and rested his head on my boobs. He took my hands and placed them on his hair. He liked being the baby. Yet he got irritated when Floyd acted this way.

“What happened?” I asked and Floyd walked in, with the same smile Sean had on his face. He walked toward us and got on the bed next to me, he placed his head on my shoulder and started playing with my belly button. The scar caused by Stephen taking the babies out had healed. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“We love you,” Floyd said, his Nutella breath almost knocking me out.

“Uh huh,” I hummed and placed my other hand on his hair, slightly tugging on it. He licked my neck and I chuckled. Sean was quiet, I thought he was sleeping, that was until his hand groped my boob, and Floyd bit on my neck. I let out a loud moan, forgetting that the kids were in the same room as us.

Sean bit on my shoulder as hard as Floyd did and I let out a cry of pleasure. Before things could go far, one of the kids started crying. Stephen came in the room running, he didn’t even look at us on the bed, he rushed to the incubator and checked the machines.

“Alesso is up,” he said and I pushed the boys off me and rushed to his side.

“Will he be okay? Why is he crying?” I asked and he slowly opened the glass box to take the baby out, he handed him to me.

“He needs you, I will go and get my case,” I nodded and slowly started bouncing the baby in my arms.

“Here,” Floyd handed me a bottle of milk and I stared at it then at the baby. I could just give him the breast.

“Those breasts are for us,” Sean said and I laughed, the baby slowly stopped crying and I stared at him, he was so adorable.

“Hello angel,” I said and he closed his eyes, his mouth moving slightly. I took the bottle from Floyd and placed the nipple in his mouth, he slowly started sucking but started crying right after. I looked at Floyd who looked at Sean before they both groaned.

“Fine, give him the boob. But only for today,” Sean said and I chuckled, Floyd pulled out a knife and tore the shirt open, I managed to take the breast out and feed the baby. He kept sucking and Hallow walked in with a smile on her face.

“Finally, the heir has been woken,” she said dramatically.

“I love him,” I said and Floyd kissed my temple while Sean kissed the other. I smiled and held his hand, he looked so fragile his nose was shaped like Sean’s.

“And we love you both,” Sean said and I smiled.

“Three of you,” Floyd corrected and I looked at Hallow who was busy taking pictures.

“You guys are a lovely family,” she said and put her phone away. I watched as everyone ran into the room, I smiled at Dean who had a surprised face.

“Is he my brother?” he asked and I nodded. He walked toward us and climbed on Floyd who picked him up, he kissed Aldo’s forehead and kissed my cheek. It was a sweet moment.

“Dear, you did it,” granny said and I smiled, not looking away from Aldo. I loved him already, he was my light. I knew I was carrying a boy and his aunt and his second father kept fighting me.

“Aunt Willow!” Mariah shouted giving Aldo a jump scare , he started crying and I chuckled. His cry was one’s music. I smiled at him, everyone was staring at me.

“You know he is crying right?” Hallow asked and I chuckled. Dean started kissing his cheeks to quieten him, he scrunched up his face and gave Dean a glare-like look. At least that worked, I chuckled once more and pulled my bra up.

“She gets weirder and weirder everyday.”

“I blame marrying two weird guys,” I heard Angelica reply, I didn’t laugh. My baby boy was giving me a reason to not argue or even pay attention to anyone around me. He was the one who was supposed to the aureole.

***************************
How was it?

*********