Chapter 48*

Anomia
(n.) inability to recall the names of people or things. 

Willow’s POV

I stared at my stepfather and groaned. He has been having his way with me, he won’t let me breathe. He said I had to fall pregnant quicker. He killed the man who kidnapped me before, I told him I hate him. He said I will love him the same way I loved Sean. Where is Floyd?

“My love,” I stared at the man next to me in disgust. I despised him.

“You are going to hell.”

“And so are you. Me and you belong together, we will be together even after death,” I glared at him and shook my head. I missed my babies, I can hear them crying. Sometimes I hear Mariah screaming in pain too. Steven promised me that they are not raping her, just torturing her because I keep making mistakes. Which is why I gave up on trying to escape.

“Your father loves you,” he said and injecting another needle. It was worse than when I was injected with snake poison. He was using some drug that made me not sleep, I had not slept ever since I came here. Apart from that day I tried to jump out of the window. He had injected me and everything faded, and when I got conscious, he was on top of me.

“You don’t know my father.”

“Wouldn’t he be proud of his daughter?”

“Don’t talk about him like you know him.”

“He would have done the same.”

“You are an idiot, he would have killed you if he knew you were doing this to his daughter,” I said and he nodded his head with a smile. He took the bowl of fruit salad next to me and stabbed some with the fork before bringing it close to my lips. I slowly opened my mouth and took a bite. He didn’t starve me or the kids at least.

“Love me.”

“Excuse me?”

“Love me, and I will take away all your pain.”

“I want to go back home.”

“Make me your home,” he said and I looked into his eyes, the idiot had time to even think I would give him a chance in my life?

“No,” I said and he smiled brining another needle to my wrist I rested my head on the pillow as the room spun.

“I will make sure you make me your home, my love.”

“Please, stop,” I whispered. He didn’t listen, he brought another needle and injected me. He didn’t care, how could a father be this cruel? I felt tired, but I couldn’t seem to close my heavy eyes. I stared at him as he smiled and placed the empty syringes on the table next to him.

“Bring the photo,” he said and the door opened before it shut again.

“Why is this happening?” I whispered and got a chuckle as a reply.

“Willow,” I looked at him and he smiled before pressing some button that caused the bad to put me in a sitting position.
“Who is this?” he asked and I stared at the thing in his hands. It had a face of a man, he was my husband. But I didn’t know who he was. What was his name?

“I don’t know,” I whispered and his smile widened.

“Who is this?” he showed me a face of another man, it was my husband too. But I didn’t know which husband. My brain was not allowing me to think. I didn’t even know what he was holding, yet I knew what it was.

“I don’t know,” my voice cracked as tears fell from my eyes, why couldn’t I remember their names? What did he do to me?

“Now you can sleep, my love,” he said and kissed my forehead before forcing pills and water in my mouth, my eyes were still wide as he stared at me in shock. Slowly my eyes were closing.

“Floyd,” left my lips as everything went dark around me.

___________________________________

Whatchu think😁😁

__________________