Chapter 7*

Akrasia
(n.) lack of self-control.

Willow’s POV

I sat in my bedroom staring at the gun, but mostly at my bruised hand. I didn’t know what to apply to make the bruises less painful and less showing. My bedroom door opened and the familiar scent hit my nostrils, Sean. He smelt like lavender with a hint of freshly cut grass, the way his office smelt.

“Why do you have a gun?” he asked and I shrugged. He closed the door and sat on the bed next to me.

“What do you want?”

“You didn’t tell me how you got those,” he said and held my bruised hand. I chuckled when he examined it. Like a doctor would.

“Why do you wanna know? Are you scared that I am paying for your sins?” I asked and he sighed looking away as if remembering a distant memory.

“No, I couldn’t care less. I just want to know if Marcello did this to you,” he said, his soft voice long forgotten. The wanna-be ruthless mafia leader was back on the surface.

“Why do you care?” I asked, knowing he would get irritated soon and leave the room.

“I don’t.”

“Then I don’t have to tell you anything,” I told him and he squeezed my hand, it was painful, like he was squeezing the blood out of my hand. Now I will have another bruise.

“You have to tell me everything,” he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose.

“You have no power over me. I don’t owe you shit,” before I could say anything more, he pinned me onto the bed and wrapped his other hand around my neck.

“Are you sure about that?” he asked and I tried to move away from him but he draped his left leg over my right leg and squeezed a bit harder on my pipes.

Without thinking about anything, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. He was shocked at first but quickly kissed me back.

Maybe I am sexually frustrated or whatever, but it felt like the planet had stopped rotating. Like time had stopped completely, he seemed to blend into me. I felt like we were one, and I know he felt like that too.

When he had to breathe, he pulled away and buried his nose in my neck. Heavily breathing, leaving me to feel emotions I was not supposed to feel. He pecked my shoulder and one of his hands went to my breast area as he slowly massaged me. His warm lips touched my neck again, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. A soft moan left my lips as my hand tugged on his hair. He kissed my covered breast area, down to my stomach, and down to my thighs.

I looked at him and thought he was going to stop and for a second he did, looking up at me. He came up and kissed my forehead before kissing my chin and then my cheeks. His lips hovered against mine as his blue-grey eyes stared into mine. Half his weight fell above me, sending me into a frenzy.

I placed my hand on the back of his neck again and pressed our lips together again. My back arched as his tongue slipped into my mouth. His scent overwhelmed my senses as I shivered under him. His fingers traveled across my chest and he held my bare boob with his rough hand, he stopped and rested his forehead on mine.

“Talk to me,” he said and I opened my eyes and stared into his own. How could he make me hate him one minute and then crave him the next?

“Your existence,” I whispered and he smirked, his hand making circles on my waist side.

“What about it?”

“It gives me a headache,” he sighed and got off me. He sat straight and looked straight through the window. I crawled behind him and wrapped my hands around his neck and squeezed.
“I could kill you in this room and bury your body under the bed,” he laughed, easily pulling my hands away from himself.

“I am the one who could kill you easily,” he said and I chuckled kissing the back of his neck.

“I have a wish,” I said and he turned to me. I got on top of him and he looked at my exposed bra, he pushed my hair behind my neck.

“What is your wish?” he asked wrapping his fingers around my neck again.

“I wish the devil that had possessed you would do it again,” I told him, and he laughed, a sexy laugh you can only hear in your dreams. He pulled me close to him and combined our lips, his lips are so soft, something they don’t advertise.

It felt like I was dreaming as I got comfortable on top of him. Everything felt like real-life peace. His hands wrapped around my waist and mine went around his neck, both of us pulling each other closer. In hopes of melting into each other. I didn’t want us to stop, it felt like paradise. But then the door opened and a gasp was heard, I pulled away and looked behind Sean to find his girlfriend.

I was about to get off him when he pulled me back and the girl glared, not knowing if it was directed at me or Sean’s head.

“What do you call this Sean?” she asked and Sean sighed burying his head in my neck again.

“Leave.”

“Excuse me?” she asked, probably surprised at his monotonous tone.

“Leave the room, Angelica,” he ordered and she looked at us once more before leaving the room. I looked into his eyes and he kissed my collarbone. His lips brushed mine softly before he got up and placed me on the bed gently.

I looked him up and down and he shook his head as if reading every dirty thought I had about him.

“I hate you,” he said and walked to the door.

“Why?” he turned around and stared at me.
“I am lovely,” I said and he smiled before walking out. I rested my head on the pillows and smiled as I inhaled my bathrobe. What a dangerous specimen.

I was staring at the ceiling when something hit the window, I sat straight and looked at what looked like a small bottle. I got up and opened the door, I picked the mini bottle up and looked for where it could have been thrown. I shook my head when I saw that there was no one, and turned to go back inside the room. Before I could step inside. Something hit my face and everything went black.

**************************

What kind of person do you think Angelica is? 🤔

I am from South Africa, and you?❤

***************