ghost?

So what I mean is, I want to know all of you
I'll sing you yoo-hoo I'll sing you yoo-hoo
Even if my lips are dry, I have to say something baby
I care for you, I care for you, enough to make you dizzy
-Adore U.

"So you're saying that I remind you of your friend? What was his name again?" I finally asked as they now calmed down. They didn't cry, it's just they kinda froze and shooked.

"Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan." I nodded.

.........

"Seriously soonyoung, seungkwan.. move on already! I'm fine here.. Aww I knew you guys still miss me.."

"But seriously, who the hell is that girl? She's making me curious."

"Y/N...? hmm is she new? maybe I should find out."

I walked through the students and sat beside seungkwan, facing the girl. I place my elbow on the table and rest my chin on my knuckles, trying to listen to their conversation.

.........

"He died 6 months ago.." Hoshi said sadly.

"He was really like you. He was really bubbly, cheeky and of course, loved to cheat." Hoshi let out a dry laugh, as he recalled his memories with Jeonghan.

"I'm so sorry for that.." Although I've just been with them for about two days, I never saw two crackheads feel this sad. The three of them must've been very close.

I focused my gaze at the boy sitting beside Seungkwan. Is he eavesdropping our conversation? Maybe he knows jeonghan as well.. or it could be their friend. Seungkwan and Hoshi apparently are friends with the whole school so I don't judge.

The rest of school goes fine and I'm now walking my way home as my stupid brother off his phone, probably sleeping. I take it positively as I actually need to gain familiarity with the paths in our new neighbourhood.

Still thinking of the 'Jeonghan' Hoshi and Seungkwan mentioned, I sighed.

"They just lost their friend and they had to be that sad? I lost both of my parents but I'm fine? Tsk it's not fair." I mumbled, holding my backpack straps tighter.

"Why are you not sad? They're your parents hmm.."

A voice startled me.

The boy skipped and stopped at my side. It was the boy sitting beside Seungkwan earlier. His eyes slightly widened.

"You're the guy earlier! But wait, are you following me?" I asked cluelessly.

The guy froze, eyes still glued on mine, not saying a word. Now I'm more confused..

.........

I plan to follow that girl. If she's Hoshi's and Seungkwan's new bff and probably MY replacement, I really need to know her. Besides, what should I do anyway. I'm already dead.

She waved back to the students that passed through her. Oh, she has a really bright smile. How can she get so popular in just two day? Right, she's friends with the school's social butterfly, that's why.

"Stupid Dokyeom! Why aren't you answering huh?" I watched as she dialed the numbers on her phone in anger. Hmm I wonder who is she mad at?

She somehow gave up on her phone and shoved it in her backpack, walking away after. I quickly followed her.

"They just lost their friend and they had to be that sad? I lost both of my parents but I'm fine? Tsk it's not fair." She mumbled but I can still perfectly hear it because of the close distance between us.

"Why are you not sad? They're your parents hmm.."

I replied calmly. Well, she is mysterious. Didn't she love her parents?

She stopped. She turned his head to me. No, it couldn't be. Her eyes instantly looked into mine, sending shivers onto my cold body. No way did she heard me.

"You're the guy earlier! But wait, are you following me?"

She asked, looking clueless. WHAT IN THE WORLD? SHE CAN SEE ME? I just freeze. not knowing what to do.

.........

"You okay?" I waved my hands infront of his eyes. He blinked and moved one step back. Alright now I notice the closeness.

"You...you can see me?" He said slowly, more like whispering.

"HAHAHAHA I KNOW It! you were stalking me! Nah it's okay, I'm cool. Let's be friends anyway!" She gives me her hand. Nope I'm not going to hold it. I can't hold anything, it will go straight through me.

"Yah I'm serious! How can you see me?" He asked again.

"Why? Are you a ghost or something?" I joked.

"What if I say I am?"

"Ok?"

"Yah I'm serious!"

"You're being weird, but it's okay, I hate to judge people." I walked away.

"Wait! I saw you cheating" His words stops me.

"Ahm, you seemed like the prankster of this school huh?"
"Tis-I, and you are?"

"The former prankster of this school."

I turned back, He smirked.

"What is your name?"

"You can call me Han."
_________________________________________
chapter two updated! yall votes means a lot to me 🥺❤️ comment down your thoughts! love ya!💓